𝟐 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'' - 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝓌ℴ

The sound of an annoying and blaring alarm clock woke an irritated Elizabeth. It had been so long since she'd attended school that she had completely forgotten about how frustrating and tiring it was to get out of bed in the morning. So for the last fifteen minutes she listened to her alarm clock ring because she was too tired to roll over and turn it off.

The sound of her door being opened startled the girl to quickly sit upwards.

"Elizabeth will you please turn that thing off" Bella pleaded as she walked into the dark bedroom with her hair already done.

When she noticed that Elizabeth hadn't even made it out of bed yet she laughed in amusement. Unfortunately for Elizabeth she had also reached for the light switch which caused the irritated blonde to let out a groan due to the blinding light.

"We have to leave in an hour so you should probably start getting ready."

With a yawn Elizabeth's raspy voice responded, "alright fine I'll get up."

With a smile Bella turned on her heels and headed out of Elizabeth's room. For a few more minutes Elizabeth just sat in her bed staring at her wall in a tired daze. She hated mornings. They were exhausting and Elizabeth held no motivation when waking up early.

After a few more minutes of drowsily staring at her wall she decided that she didn't want to look like complete shit for the first day of school so she started getting ready. She first made her way to the bathroom and did all the necessary things like brush her teeth, curl her hair, put deodorant on, do some slight makeup and some other small things.

Once all of that was done and out of the way she begrudgingly shuffled back into her room to find an outfit. After what felt like hours but was actually only twenty minutes she had finally found an outfit. The outfit consisted of a loose oversized maroon sweater and a pair of low rise flared jeans and to top it all off her favorite maroon converse.

As she looked in the mirror she couldn't help but be happy with her outfit choice. Sure it wasn't nothing extravagant but it suited her. This was her favored style.

With one last glance at the mirror she grabbed her black bag and slung it over her shoulder as she walked out of her room. Fixing her now scrunched up clothes she straightened them out and began her trek down the stairs of the Swan household.

Once she made it downstairs she found Bella waiting patiently by the front door. After noticing a now ready Elizabeth she opened the door for the two and they simultaneously made their way to the truck. Last night Bella had offered to bring Elizabeth to school with her since Elizabeth didn't have a car yet despite just receiving her license a few weeks ago.