𝟔 | 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐨'' - 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

       Elizabeth's stay with Billy was sadly nearing an end. She only had tonight and then she'd be back in her own and extremely comfy bed. She wasn't particularly jumping with joy to leave but she also wasn't to against the idea. She had been on the couch for two weeks, which was causing her back to hurt, and all she wanted was to sleep in her comfy bed. She was also, somewhat, excited to see Bella again. The brunette had called her a number of times over the course of her stay at the Black's residence.  And let's just say the calls were always... interesting.

Let's just say there was a lot of new information about Edward and his family flying about. Something about them being vampires, cold ones, or whatever Bella had called them. A part of Elizabeth believed Bella's undoubtedly weird conclusion of the Cullens being Vampires but also, Elizabeths more reasonable side was telling her it was impossible.

She was of course going to go with Bella's conclusion. Despite it being unreasonable, Elizabeth had a way with weird things. Instead of running away from them she either ignored it or accepted it and moved on. She was choosing to accept this possible weird explanation and move on with her life. Maybe....move on with her life.

"So you plan on confronting him about it tomorrow" she paused, "In the woods?" Elizabeth deadpanned over the phone.  Apparently Bella had been a very busy person as of lately. That being, questioning Jacob, searching the web, and now she was going to confront and question someone that could quite literally suck her blood dry in minutes. If this girl had a brain, Elizabeth was sure she wasn't using it.

Elizabeth was being a hypocrite and she knew it because if she were offered, she would gladly go with Bella because she too, is curious. What's the saying, Curiosity killed the cat.

"Yes but I promise I'll be ok"

Shuffling outside so no one could hear the conversation, Elizabeth shut the door before continuing.

"I swear you like search for ways to get yourself killed" Elizabeth sighed, walking over to the porch swing. As she sat down she directed her gaze out unto the now darkened night-sky. There were a few stars here and there, along with the moon, but other than that, nothing else could be seen.

"I do not"

"Oh but you do" Elizabeth commented with an eye roll, swinging her feet back and forth, since she was sat on the porch swing.

"Whatever. Just don't freak out or anything if it's true"

"Bella, I'm not going to freak out. I honestly believe you, everything adds up. I'm glad you're the one that went all Scooby Doo though because as of recent, I haven't had the energy" Elizabeth joked, earning a laugh from Bella.