𝟒 | 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫'' - 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

"So you two are fine now" Elizabeth questioned blankly. On the inside she was jumping with joy because now she wouldn't have to constantly hear Bella complain about the boy but on the outside she held a blank expression.

"Yes" Bella smiled, turning her attention to Edward who was stood directly across the parking lot from them. Instead of looking over at the boy and the rest of the Cullens Elizabeth kept her eyes on the ground beneath her.

"Well yippie, now I don't have to hear about how much of a jerk he is" Elizabeth grinned, clapping a hand over Bella's shoulder whilst she also turned her gaze to Bella who was stood beside her.

"Elizabeth watch out" Bella suddenly shouted, trying to push Elizabeth out of the way whilst she stood in shock. Instead of being pushed out of the way Elizabeth stood firm in her spot extremely confused.

In a blur Elizabeth was knocked backwards, smacking the back of her head off of the truck and landing flat on her ass. Her head was pounding and when she opened her eyes she swore she saw Edward using his hands to keep the truck from hitting the two girls.

With an incoherent groan Elizabeth reached her hand up to the back of her head. The touch caused her to wince. Pulling her hand away on her two fingers blood could be found.

"What is it with me and falling today" Elizabeth croaked out before her mind went blank and everything began growing fuzzy. Within seconds she began loosing consciousness until eventually she was fully passed out in the parking lot of Forks High school.

.•.•.•.

"Bella are you okay, where's Elizabeth" Charlie worried as he spotted Bella. Looking around in hopes of finding Elizabeth he met the eyes of the culprit behind the wreck.

"You and I are gonna talk" Charlie demanded, pointing at the boy, "You alright" he questioned Bella once again.

"I'm fine dad, calm down" Bella reassured, before looking over to a curtain a few feet ahead of where she was seated.

"Elizabeth is behind there" Bella somberly spoke with a nod towards the curtain.

With a nod sent towards Bella, Charlie scrambled to where Elizabeth was supposedly located. When he made it to the girls bedside he realized that she was much more hurt than Bella. Giving her hand a squeeze he awkwardly stood off to the side unsure of what he should do. After a few minutes of observing the sleeping girl he decided to make his way back to his daughter.