𝟏 | 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭'' - 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ

It's been a little over two years since Elizabeth moved in with Charlie Swan. Two years of dreary weather and layered clothing. Despite that Elizabeth had grown somewhat fond of the small town. She hardly went out but when she did she kept to herself. For a long time she had preferred silence over loud bickering but now she was actually beginning to miss it.

Her time spent in Forks was spent with very few. Those few people happened to be Billy Black, Jacob Black and Charlie Swan.

Instead of going to Forks High she chose to remain in homeschooling up until a few days ago when it was revealed that Charlie Swans daughter would be joining the household of two.

There were a few reasons as to why Elizabeth was just now deciding to go back to school. The first reason was due to the Swan girls return. It meant that she wouldn't have to go into high school being the only new person. Three years ago Elizabeth wouldn't have cared about the attention but it was different now, she was different. Elizabeth was a shell of who she used to be.

Her second reason was that it was beginning to get boring. Her life consisted of the same boring routines. For once in her life she wanted a change. Deep down she knew it was better to keep her heart locked away from people. To keep people at a safe distance so that one day when the inevitable happened she wouldn't be so broken up about it. The only problem was that she was tired of always being alone. The closest friend she had was Jacob Black.

It was infuriating because her heart just wanted to be free. To be free to let people in, to love, but her head was always telling her it wasn't smart. That it was safer to keep herself locked away so when death came to take its toll it wouldn't hurt so bad.

"Elizabeth come here please" Charlie shouted from the bottom of the stairs which indeed steered the girls thoughts elsewhere.

With a glance towards her clock she realized that Charlie must've gotten back from the airport with his daughter.

Elizabeth hadn't even heard the low roar of the engine when he pulled in due to her daze.

With a nervous shutter she sluggishly got out of bed. She was wrapped head to toe in one of her favorite blankets so it took a few seconds to get onto her feet. Once she made it to her feet she put her cow slippers on and started her journey down the stairs.

When she had finally reached the bottom of the steps she took notice of the pale brunette stood next to Charlie. It had stunned Elizabeth a bit by how much the two looked alike standing next to each other. Both had brown hair and brown eyes with a fairly pale complexion.