𝟓 | 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡'' - 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ

      Bitterly, Elizabeth woke up from her once peaceful slumber. It had been peaceful until Jacob and a bunch of, what she could assume were his friends, woke her up because apparently they didn't know the basic rules of what you do when someone is sleeping. You stay quiet or you leave. Those were her rules and they violated them so like usual when people pissed her off, she was in a sour mood. And to top it all off she still had a headache and was still a tad bit too dizzy for her liking. She was the key definition of a hot mess.

After a while, Jacob and his friends appeared in the living room where the grumpy girl currently resided. So the blanket wrapped tightly around her, hair messily layed about, she stared Jacob down, leaning back into the couch.

He hadn't yet noticed her and neither had his friends, well that was until one's eyes widened and he let out a squeaky scream.

"Holy shit who's the demon on your couch" the boy squealed, earning a harsh glare, and a wince from Elizabeth. Her head now pounding even worse, once again. She was beginning to question that maybe the world was just out to get her.

At a rapid pace both Jacob and his other friend spun around, both looking extremely confused until their eyes met her gloomy ones. Instead of also squealing like a little girl, (and Elizabeth would make sure to tease the boy about that), the boy stood closest to Jacob let out a laugh, Jacob soon following along in his footsteps.

"Umm hello, I'm right here, and to be fair if you guys didn't wake me up I wouldn't be sitting here looking like a demon" she pointed out, giving the boys her middle finger before pulling the blanket tighter around her body. Was it always this cold she thought to herself with a pout.

Her remark, instead of quieting down the laughter, caused the boys in front of her to laugh harder.

"Oh come on, I can't look that bad" she complained, bringing her hands up to her hair to hopefully tame it.

After a few more minutes of laughter from the boys, Elizabeth shakily got up from the couch, aiming for the kitchen but unfortunately meeting the hardwood floor instead. What a great first impression she frowned, now resting on her knees.

"Woah, careful Elizabeth" Jacob cautioned, ending his laughter and scrambling to help the girl up. Slowly he helped the girl up to her feet, ending with the girl letting out a huff at the exertion.

"I'm fine" she grumbled, pushing herself out of the boys arms, and into the wall. The two boys stood behind Jacob watched the girl in both curiosity and concern.