𝟕 | 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬

*•

*•.𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ.•*

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐦'' - 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

    Finally, Elizabeth would be sleeping on her own bed. Her and Charlie were only minutes away from home and let's just say, Elizabeth, was very anxious. She wanted, no needed to know if Bella was ok. It was surprising that she had bonded so closely with the Swan girl but so far she hadn't come to regret that decision. So far...

"So, I hear you met some of Jacob's friends" Charlie spoke, glancing over at Elizabeth with a suggestive smirk, hinting that maybe she had found one of them cute. He knew the two boys were younger than her but that was only by a few months, Billy had mentioned it to him once a few weeks back.

"Yes" she responded, "But don't look at me like that, nothings going to happen with any of them" she groaned, turning her attention to the trees that whipped by in the blink of an eye. She was sure Charlie was speeding but she wasn't a snitch and plus, he was the sheriff so did it really matter.

"Alright fine" he laughed, turning into the driveway.

Hopping out of the car she grabbed her bags and waved goodbye to Charlie. He still had to work but he had decided to pick Elizabeth up earlier instead of later when it would be dark outside. Waving back at the girl, he pulled out of the driveway before continuing down the road.

Bella's truck was parked in the driveway meaning that the girl did in fact make it back home. Letting out a breath of relief Elizabeth walked up to her room, setting her bags down, she walked right out and into Bella's room without knocking. Why should she knock? I mean Bella shouldn't be doing anything for the girl to have to knock.

Bella was sprawled out in her bed, lost in countless thought. She hadn't even noticed Elizabeth walk into the room until Elizabeth had decided to make her presence known in a very erratic way.

"Spill" Elizabeth tiredly demanded, flopping backwards onto Bella's bed, her legs now dangling off the side.

Frightened, Bella jumped up on her bed. Upon realizing it was just Elizabeth she slightly relaxed.

"So" Elizabeth further requested, dragging out the o when Bella hadn't responded. Twisting and turning, Elizabeth now layed flat on her stomach with her head in her hands. She was staring expectantly at Bella, waiting very impatiently.

"Oh, right" Bella had finally acknowledged, leaning back on her wall, staring out into well, Elizabeth wasn't sure what. Bella looked like she was in a trance and it was extremely... creepy.