3

*Adrian's POV*

It is officially the weekend. The week flew by and I spent nearly every waking moment at school with Taylor Scott. The princess of the school.

But now, it's time to get ready for me and Elijah's concert. I absolutely cannot wait. We've been practicing everyday whenever we get back from school. His drumming skills are on point. My skills are top notch as well.

Our band likes to sort of match at our concerts. We all wear wife beaters tucked into black slacks with Doc Martens. Then of course, Elijah and I put on our masks.

I go to my mirror and look at the scars that go down my arms. My eyes focus on the one that starts from my chest then goes down my left arm. I shudder remembering that night.

My mother and I were riding around. Listening to my band's new album. When a drunk driver swerved into our lane at the last second and hit us head on. Our car flipped. Over and over.

I felt my mothers hand reach for mine, then it went limp. I couldn't move.

The windshield collapsed on me and glass was shattered all inside me. There was blood everywhere. I remember going in and out of consciousness and seeing lights then losing consciousness altogether then waking up after surgery in the hospital.

I snap back to reality when I feel Elijah's hand on my shoulder.

"You ready for this, AG?" He says in a quiet tone, wanting a genuine answer.

"I'm always ready. You know that," I reply in the same quiet tone.

He removes his hand from my shoulder and turns me around to look at him in the eyes. He always does this when he wants to be serious.

I can tell he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words so he just wrapped his muscular arms around me into a bear hug.

We walk outside and wait for the other 4 members of the band to come pick us up.

I'm the lead guitarist. Elijah is obviously the drummer. Then Adonis is our lead singer, his twin sister, Aurora, is the bass guitarist, Marion is a rhythm guitarist, and Isaiah is a backup vocalist.

They arrive in an all black Rolls Royce Limousine to take us to the city's biggest outside venue. Once we see them, Elijah and I immediately get excitedly into the car, ready to do what we do best. Make music.

I notice everyone smiling and laughing while Aurora is on the phone with someone just talking away.

"Guys it's been a minute, how yall been?" Adonis asks us with our handshake.

"Getting through life, you know, ready to play again," I say with a slight smile.

*Taylor's POV*

"Do you ever just look at someone and get so annoyed but so turned on at the same time? Yeah, well that was me every time I looked at that  damned Adrián Gómez," I say to my best friend, Aurora, over the phone.

Her and her brother go to a school in a city about an hour from here but I know them because of my father.

"Well she is hot, so is her DILF of of an uncle," Aurora says.

This girl says the most out of pocket things. But, that Adrian Gomez. I can't stand her. She gets on my nerves. But she's so hot. Her confidence is just everything. I don't know if I want her or if I hate her.

"You're very out of pocket you know that? But I'm going to continue to get ready to watch my bestie play guitar tonight, so goodbye and good luck," I say to Aurora while fixing my lashes.

"Good timing because we just arrived, see you in a little bit," she replies while hanging up.

Overkill hasn't had a concert in forever and I swear I'm going to go feral. They're my favorite. Their music just speaks to me, you know? And the mystery surrounding the drummer and the hot lead guitarist is the best.

I tried to get Aurora to tell me but she won't spill, unfortunately. The lead guitarist is about 6'1 and has muscles for days. They also have scars going down their arms which adds to the mystery.

Whoever they get to come home to is lucky. I'm just saying.

I grab my purse and get into my car and make my way to the concert.

The ride there was pretty peaceful. I played some songs by Overkill and eventually I arrived.

The parking lot was full and I could tell everyone was just as excited as I was to see Overkill finally return. I show the workers my VIP pass and my front row ticket (perks of having a best friend in the band), and make my way to the front row.

I can see absolutely everything from here. Especially the lead guitarist. The best sight to see.

They say a nice welcome and greeting to everyone who came to see them and begin playing their wonderful music that I missed so much.

I clap to the beat of the first song and dance like an absolute maniac. I really missed this quite a lot.

Before I knew it, the concert was coming to an end after a few hours. I sighed and began walking backstage, showing the guards my backstage pass.

I walk over to Aurora and wrap her into a hug. Then my eyes land on that lead guitarist.

The way the shirt was showing off their abs and their hair sweaty and all over their face. And their arms flexing while showing off their veins and the beautiful scars that I'd love to know more about.

I find my eyes going up to their neck, then getting excited when I see their lips thinking their mask may be off. But to my extreme disappointment, the mask was pulled up just slightly while talking to another fan.

"Hello, Earth to Taylor," Aurora says while snapping her fingers in my face, then she follows my eyes, "Oh you're admiring."

I give her a playful shove and say, "Yeah yeah, I zoned out be quiet."

"How did I do?" She asks, like that's a question.

"You did great, but if I buy milkshakes will you give me that lead guitarist's number?" I ask, joking only if she's joking, but if she'll actually do it then I'm serious.

"You're very funny, Taylor. But actually, I'll think about it," She replies.

My jaw drops and I say, "Wait are you serious? Really?"

"Yes. Matter of fact, I'll go ask right now," She replies.

Oh Lord so help me.

*Adrian's POV*

The fan walks away quite happily, whenever I see Aurora walking up to me.

"Hey hey, how's my favorite twin doing? Don't tell Adonis I said that please," I say to her with a goofy smile.

"Uh huh. I have a question," She says.

"You see that girl over there? She wants your number, now you don't have to reveal your identity or anything just talk to her see where it goes, you need some love in your life," She says while pointing.

I follow her finger and smirk when I notice who it is.

"Yeah give it to her, it's fine," I say with a smile.

This is gonna be fun, Princess.