13

*Adrian's POV*

I look into Taylor's blue eyes and I can't help but blush slightly. She has me going absolutely insane over her.

"So, can I come over today?" She asks while looking at me.

"Oh, yes of course you can," I say while nervously playing with my pencil on my desk.

"Alright I'll be there right after your practice then," She replies back.

I'm usually so well put together and so confident. But with her, I lose my words.

I lose my ability to form coherent sentences. I lose my ability to think. At all.

She's driving me wild with these feelings she's making me have. I have never felt this way before. And I certainly never thought I'd feel this way for her.

I don't think I like her, I just think it's a small crush. That I will get over soon enough. You know?

I look down at the history book in front of me and sigh. Just then, I feel an eraser hit the back of my head.

I turn around, thinking it's Elijah, but nope. It's Lucas.

Lucas Romano.

He's this hotshot pretty boy who thinks he runs this school. He's so annoying.

This guy has had it out for me since the day I moved here. He's always slightly messing with me. Ever since I started hanging out with Taylor more, he's got worse.

He and his little group of friends snicker as I narrow my eyes at them.

I think he has a little crush on Taylor. But hey, that's just me.

I turn my attention back to my history book and just lay my head down for the rest of class. I already know everything there is to know about history.

The school day is over before I even realize it and I am off to the gym for practice.

Everyone is still excited about our big win against the schools rival on Friday. Our next game is tomorrow, Tuesday.

And I cannot wait.

We go over some important plays and key drills. And practice is over rather quickly.

I shower in the locker room and rush outside to my car because I am excited to see Taylor outside of school.

And also outside of my concerts.

I get home and go to my room and text Taylor to just let herself in and come up to my room.

She does as she's told and soon, I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and Taylor is leaning on my doorframe.

"Hello there, Scott," I say while sitting up on my bed.

"Hey Gomez," She says while walking towards me.

She stops right in front of me and stares into my eyes.

I stare into hers and admire them. They look as if they hold the entire universe. As if, there's many planets waiting to be discovered. Only to be left without a touch for so long.

I want to be the one to discover them. I want to name those planets with love drunk spells of unspoken affection through the windows of our eyes.

I want to shower her with countless memories that she'll cherish and love.

Those charming blue eyes of hers. If they weren't the universe, perhaps they're the vast oceans of the world.

Where 97% is undiscovered.