4

*Taylor's POV*

I've been staring at this number forever, trying to figure out what to say. I sigh as collapse my tired body onto my bed and my fingers begin moving on their own accord.

"Hey."

That's all I text as i nervously fiddle with the pillow on my bed, awaiting a response.

God. Just hey? That's all you could come up with? Really Taylor? You're so lame. Don't be surprised if they don't answer.

My thoughts stop dead in their tracks when I hear a text notification from my phone. I nervously pick it up and check my messages.

"Hello to you too."

I reread the message probably a thousand times before I can even think straight. The person the media is absolutely fan-girling over right now is texting me.

"You played great tonight by the way."

"You played great tonight?" Really? What's going on with you Taylor?

"Why thank you, you looked quite great."

I felt my heart absolutely flutter. Am I seriously going to fall for someone when I have no idea what they look like? Oh my gosh what's going on with me?

"You're so kind. Is there a nickname I can put your name in my phone as? I'm thinking Scarface."

I nervously look away from my phone. Scared to what the mystery person will say to my slight joke.

"Scarface? Really? Can't come up with something original? lol. That's fine though. I will talk to you in the morning, I'm very tired."

I send them a goodnight text and smile as I type their nickname in my phone. They seem to have a lovely personality. I'd love to get to know them.

Soon enough I find myself drifting off to sleep.

*Adrian's POV*

I wake up to the peaceful sound of birds chirping outside my window. I groggily sit up in my bed and remember my secret conversation with Taylor last night.

She saved my name as Scarface and I saved hers as Princess. So it's a fair game.

I check my phone and decide to send the princess a quick "goodmorning" text. I wonder how long it'll take before she finds out.

I get out of my bad and immediately head to the bathroom because hygiene.

I walk downstairs to find Aurora with a smirk on her face. Oh yes. The person who inadvertently set me up with THE Taylor Scott.

"Good Morning Scarface," She says whenever we make eye contact.

I sigh as I reply, "How do you already know that, it's been like 8 hours dude."

"She's my bestfriend I know everything," She responds.

"You know we're not gonna fall in love right? She's too bitchy and has too much of a princess attitude," I say while getting the milk out for my cereal.

She rolls her eyes in response and says, "I already bet Adonis $35 you guys are gonna fall for each other, it's gonna happen."

"She doesn't even know that I, Adrian Gomez, am Scarface," I say with my mouth full of Fruity Pebbles. Get it? Fruity Pebbles.

"She will eventually though, it's gonna happen, get over it, love," she says with a playful wink.

I groan in response and check my phone. I see a text from Princess.