10

*Adrian's POV*

It's currently Friday. The day of our first game of the season and I'm sitting at my lunch table with Elijah and a few other guys.

"You ready to win tonight?" Elijah asks me with a smile.

"Of course, you gonna win though?" I ask.

The boys are going to play after the girls. They're usually pretty decent.

"Oh for sure we will," He says while dapping up Amari, another guy on the basketball team.

I playfully roll my eyes at them and bite into my food. Elijah is so confident. But he has a right to be. Bro is gorgeous.

Every girl wants him. He could have a girlfriend if he wanted to, but he's just a lil hoe right now. Pshh.

We're playing the school's rival, apparently, tonight. The school is pretty much counting on me to win.

I hope I don't let them down.

If we do anything less than win, it's not good enough. At least in my eyes.

Eventually we all finish our lunch and head to our next class. Where I have to see Taylor Scott.

The girl who's been the Queen of my mind for the past week. She will not leave my mind. For anything.

I walk into my class with Elijah and Amari and lock eyes with Taylor. She immediately looks back down and doesn't say a word.

She's so fucking confusing.

She was just kissing me and the next day talking to me. And now she's all bitchy again.

Women are confusing. So confusing.

I sit down in my seat across from her and keep my eyes glued to the board ahead. Two can play at this game, Scott.

The class seems to drag but eventually it ends and I go to my last class of the day. Which seems to end rather quickly.

Elijah and I make our way to the gym. I immediately go to the locker room to change and Elijah goes to the bleachers with his teammates.

I walk in and go to a stall to avoid making people uncomfortable. I don't want people to think I'm a creep.

I change into our uniform and put on my two sleeves with my knee pads. I grab a basketball and go out to the court to warm up.

I shoot some 3's and some free throws and I feel good to go. The other team walked in about 10 minutes ago and the refs blow the whistle for tipoff to begin.

We line up and our center wins the tipoff. I'm the point guard so I immediately get the ball.

I dribble up the court and our game has officially began.

Dude. Those girls on the other time are aggressive as fuck. It's halftime and I'm currently sitting in the locker room with Coach Harris smiling at us.

We're up by 15. I have 17 points so I'm the definition of carrying the team.

She says some nice things and we run back out there to get started on the second half.

The second half went about the same. We won 67-44. I had 32 points and 8 assists. Responsible for more points than the other team had as a whole.

Maybe I'll get some scholarships.

I look in the crowd and see Taylor practically drooling at me. I wink at her and she immediately looks away.

I go to the locker with the rest of the team and we're all smiles and laughing. Coach Harris gives us a quick a speech on how happy she is for us and we begin getting dressed.

I, once again, go to a stall to avoid making anyone uncomfortable and quickly get dressed. I walk out and see Elijah already out on the court.

He's the team's center. He's the absolute best that's on the court.

I go to the bleachers and people give me high fives and handshakes. The student section is right beside the cheerleaders so I walk by Taylor and catch a scent of her perfume.

Just like the first day. Vanilla and Peach.

It's almost entrancing. I could follow this girl everywhere. I would do exactly as she told me.

I sit down and look at Taylor. She looks at me slowly up and down. Her eyes linger at my lap. I know what she's looking at.

She catches me looking and instantly looks away. I see her cheeks turn red.

I laugh a little at myself. I decide to tease her a little. She looks over again and I gesture for her to look down.

She looks down as I take my and rub myself over my pants.

I see her cheeks flush and she immediately looks away again. The boys game continues and at halftime I go to the restroom.

I walk in there and Taylor pulls me into the biggest stall by the hem of my pants.

"You can't tease me like that, Gomez," She says in a low and husky voice.

"I don't see why not," I say in the same tone.

"Because, I'm in the middle of a game, I can't do anything," She says while brushing her lips against my ear.

"Well now you can, Scott," I say and lift her face up to me.

She looks up at me with darkened eyes and pulls me closer. She kisses me and I slide my hand up her thigh. She gasps in my mouth at the sudden touch.

Just as I was about to continue this, I heard the sound of a distant buzzer. Indicating that the half is coming to a close and Taylor needs to go back to her spot.

"Looks like you need to go, Scott," I say in her ear.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you back for this, Gomez," She says with her infamous smirk.

She walks out first and I follow. Thankfully nobody was in there.

Elijah catches us walking into the gym at the same time and he eyes me and smiles.

This guy is so annoying.

I go back to my seat and Taylor spends majority of the half looking at me with this look of lust.

I didn't mind it.

Elijah played great. So did Amari. Elijah had around 18 points and Amari had about 26.

They won 76-65.

I walk out the gym with Elijah in tow and I begin my ride home. My father is out with Sebastian so I have the house to myself tonight.

I arrive home and lay my stuff in my room and hear the doorbell ring. Who would be here this late?

I open the door and I'm met with those gorgeous blue eyes.

"I told you I'd get you back for this," Taylor says while looking at me.

She crashes her lips onto mine, making me almost fall backwards. I steady myself on the couch as the kiss gets rougher and she runs her fingers through my hair.

I pull her upstairs to my bedroom and she kisses me on the way. Once there, she immediately takes off my shirt.

She kisses my lips then goes lower to my neck. My absolute weakness. I let out small whimpers of joy and I feel shivers go up her spine.

I switch the dominance and get on top of her. I tear off her clothes and leave love marks all down her body.

Her breathing gets heavier as I get lower and she says my name in the sexiest way. She messes up my back in the best way possible.

After we're done we lay in a comfortable silence together. I wrap her in my arms and she turns to give me one last kiss.

She drifts off to sleep and I feel myself doing the same.

I could really get use to this. Maybe we could work.