26

*Adrian's POV*

I close the door to my car and place my feet on the gravel of the school parking lot. I look up to see Taylor waiting for me just a few feet away.

"Hi, Gomez," She says while walking towards me.

"Hi, yourself," I say back to her while interlinking our arms together.

"Walk me to class," She says quite happily.

"So demanding," I say in response with a chuckle.

She rolls her eyes and walks slightly ahead. So technically she's walking me to class.

She leads me to the classroom and we sit down at our seats, waiting for our class to begin.

The day ends as quickly as it begins and Taylor walks with me to my car.

"Can I come over?" She asks me with a smile.

"Of course you can, my love," I reply and kiss her cheek.

She nods and rushes to her car. I get into mine and make my way home.

I pull into my driveway and Taylor is right behind me. There's another car here that I don't recognize.

"I think someone's here," I say to Taylor as she gets out of her car.

She looks over at the car then says, "It's my dad, come on!"

She takes my hand and leads us inside where my father and Grady are talking on the kitchen table.

"Hey Adrian, how you been?" Grady asks me with a smile.

"Hey Mr. Scott, I'm good. What about you?" I reply and shake his hand.

"I'm good. You taking care of my daughter for me, right?" He asks me.

I feel a blush creep up on my cheeks as I nervously try to respond.

"Dad, of course," Taylor replies and gently pecks my lips.

"She was raised by me. Of course she is," My dad chimes in.

Grady chuckles and says, "I suppose that's right."

"Alright y'all two go do your thing," My dad says to me.

"Use protection!" Grady yells as we're going up the stairs.

I shake my head as Taylor and I enter my room.

"Your dad's funny," I say as I sit on my bed.

"He is, I love him," She replies as Tago runs up to her for pets.

Taylor runs her hands through Tago's fur and sighs. I admire the way her hair is falling over her shoulders. The way her eyes are a whole other universe.

Her beautiful hands resting on my baby.

Ugh. Nothing is more precious than someone loving my dog the way I do.

"What are you looking at?" She asks with a laugh, snapping me out of my daze.

"You," I say to her with a smile.

She slowly walks over to the bed and sits down. I place my hand on her thigh as she looks deeply into my eyes.

"What about me is so intriguing?" She asks.

"Everything. Your eyes, your hair, your personality, everything Taylor," I say to her truthfully.

"Gosh you're so sweet," She responds and kisses me sweetly.

"Only for you," I respond.

"I hope so. Cause if someone else touches you," She says then lowers her voice to a whisper, "I'll kill them then torture you in bed for letting them."

I felt goosebumps cover my neck and my whole body as I struggled to find the words to respond to my beautiful girlfriend.

I look into her eyes and smile at her. She pulls me into a sweet and slow kiss.

She pulls away and grabs the remote to my TV. I watch her as she goes to YouTube and begins to play music.

"Really?" I say with a chuckle when she plays Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

"Don't hate now," She says and starts singing her heart out.

She uses the remote as a microphone and runs around my room before jumping on my bed. She pretends it's a stage.

The song ends and she looks down at me.

"Thank you my dear fans for coming out to support tonight," She says as I look around to signify that it's just me and Tago here, "The show will continue with Shake It Off by Taylor Swift."

I playfully roll my eyes.

"Adrian will you join me on the stage," She says into the "microphone".

"Little ole me?" I ask with fake shyness.

"Of course you," She says and hurriedly pulls me up on my bed.

The song begins and Taylor sings along with her name twin.

I join in after admiring her for a few seconds.

"You know, it's good you're a guitarist and not the singer," Taylor says after the song is over.

"Wow. Rude," I say with a chuckle.

"Not rude, just honest," She responds.

"Oh yeah?" I say to her.

"Yeah," She responds with her bright smile.

I lightly tackle her down onto my bed and tickle her all over.

"Take it back and I'll stop," I say through chuckles.

"Never," She says in between her cute giggles.

I continue to tickle her until I tire myself out and lay my head on her chest.

Taylor runs her fingers through my hair and I feel my whole entire body relaxing at her touch. Gosh, I'm like putty in this girl's hands.

"Your hair is so soft," She says while playing with my hair.

"Shampoo," I respond with my eyes closed.

Taylor lifts my head up and I flutter my eyes open in response.

"Hey don't go to sleep yet, ma'am," She says with authority.

"Yes ma'am," I say while looking into her eyes.

"Kiss me," She says while looking at my lips.

I don't even say anything. I just immediately bring my face closer to hers and look at her lips.

I press my lips against hers and she moves her lips with mine. We move in this perfect sync, not wanting to pull away from each other.

I miss the sweetness of her lips as soon as she pulls away. I lay my head back down on her chest as she continues to play with my hair.

The music eventually begins to fade away in the background as I feel myself drifting off to sleep with Taylor's fingers running through my hair.

I want to have this life every night and every day for the rest of my life.