9

*Taylor's POV*

I stand in my bedroom after waking up and everything has finally hit me from last night.

The party. The drinks. Seeing Adrian. Kissing Adrian. Wanting to do Adrian.

I cannot believe I did that. I really can't.

I sit down on my bed and rub my head when there's a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say.

In walks my father holding a glass of water and some Tylenol, "Good morning you very bad child."

"Good morning Dad," I say while gladly taking the water and Tylenol.

"How was the party, love?" He says while fixing his tie on his blue suit.

"Oh, it was, something that's for sure," I say back, remembering my boldness towards Adrian.

"I'm glad you had fun. I have an early case this morning a lot of paperwork, I'll probably be home late tonight," He says while kissing my head, "I love you."

"I love you too, have a good day and be safe," I say back as he walks out with a nod.

My dad is the most powerful attorney in the US. He's the best one overall. So he's gone majority of the time, doing cases for various celebrities and whatnot.

I put the Tylenol in my mouth and gulp it down with some water. I sigh in relief once I get them down.

Maybe I'll feel better once the Tylenol hits.

What I did last night was unacceptable. I cannot get any closer to Adrian. No matter how much I want her.

Nobody can know that I like a female.

My father wouldn't care. But my mother would chase me around with a bible screaming the Hail Mary at me. I have to be perfect for her.

Even though she's not around enough to know if I'm perfect enough or not. She's gone 24/7 cheating on Dad with some dude.

My dad deserves better, but he won't listen to me of course. He loves her too much.

I decide to get up and go downstairs to eat something. Maybe I can get my mind off of everything.

Off of that kiss. Off of Adrian.

I immediately walk to the fridge and grab the milk then grab cereal. Basic I know.

I make me a bowl and start eating. Then I hear the front door open.

Just my luck.

"Hey Honey," Adeline says, which is my mother, but who wants to refer to this person as that.

"Hello Mother," I say back in return.

"What you eating?" She asks like she can't see my bowl.

"Cereal," I say plainly.

"That's nice, anyways, I'm gonna be out for a while, love you," She says and walks right back out the door.

She just walked in and now she's leaving again? This woman irks my nerves to the most. I should convince my dad to change the locks.

Unfortunately he wouldn't do that. Sad times.

I finish my cereal and wash my bowl and try to find something to consume my boredom for today and I decide to call Aurora.

We share a short phone call and we decide to meet up at the mall, but she's gonna be with the band. So that means I have to see Adrian. Great.

I go upstairs to get ready and quickly throw on a white crop top with blue jeans and high heels.

I go back downstairs and begin my drive to the mall. I would say ready to go shopping, but my nerves are not ready to see Adrian.

I get to the mall and wait at the front doors for Aurora and the rest of the crew.

And when I see Adrian, my heartbeat rises.

She looked so good. She was in a brown leather jacket over a white shirt with tan cargo pants and white shoes.

She makes the simplest outfits look so sexy.

Aurora and Isaiah are leading the pack and they meet me with a "Hey," at the same time.

"Hey guys, miss me?" I say with a smile.

"Of course boo, I always do," Aurora says while kissing my cheek.

"Oh I'm flattered," I say in reply and we begin walking into the mall.

Adrian and I are walking side by side and I catch her staring at me a few times. She quickly looks away every time I try to look at her at the same time.

Just let me see your eyes, Gomez.

I get frustrated and stop trying to see her pretty eyes. I decide to just look forward so I don't give in to my temptations of kissing her right now and finishing what I started last night.

God, she makes me feel things I've never felt. She drives me crazy. So crazy.

I wish I could see her alone and trace over scars with my lips and figure out what makes her shiver.

"Oo let's go in here," Adonis says, interrupting my fantasies.

I follow the crew into Hot Topic and go towards the piercings. I love looking at them.

"You have a piercing?" Adrian asks, making me jump.

"Oh uh, yes, on my stomach," I say in reply.

"Oh that's- thats nice," She says while nodding.

Geez it's so awkward.

"I'm sorry for last night by the way, especially if I made you uncomfortable," I begin while looking at the floor, "I wasn't thinking."

"Oh it's okay, don't worry about it," she says with her charming ass smile.

God, I could kiss her right now. Truth is, I'm not sorry. Not at all. I wish we could've kept going.

I should really stop. But her voice just makes everything worse. She makes me go so crazy. And I don't like it.

I don't like how I'm a mess for her. I don't like how Taylor Scott is a mess for Adrian Gomez.

"Oh come on, it looks like they're waiting on us," Adrian says while pointing at the group at the door staring at us and waiting impatiently.

"Oh yeah, you're right," I say with a laugh and smile.

We walk over to the group and we all walk across the mall. Just talking and laughing. Overall just playing around.

We decide to stop and get some snacks at this candy shop in the mall. I get a blueberry lemonade with a hershey's cookies n cream bar.

The lemonade was just *chef's kiss*.

I absolutely could've married it if it asked me. Right there and then.

After the candy shop, we go to a clothing store with a lot of jeans and graphic tees.

Now this was my cup of tea. I go straight to the graphic tees and I'm in heaven. I find 4 and immediately go to check out.

Then I walk outside the store and find Adrian there just scrolling on her phone.

I take the time to admire her fully. Her scar through her eyebrow. Her dyed greyish hair with black roots. The freckles on her face.

She's just perfect. You know?

We hit up a few more stores then go eat before we all go out separate ways and I go home.

It wasn't as bad as I'd thought it'd be.