Starting New

BRITTANY'S POV
It's been about two years that I have lived on my own. After a certain situation Quinn thought it be best I follow her to New York and get into NYADA. I love her, she's my best friend and understand she only wants to look out for me. I was ready to start off new and forget the past.

Brittany: "Are we almost there?" I asked looking out the window very jittery.

Quinn: "Britt, we just started to fly! Please relax and stay still! You're making me sleepy looking at you." She laughed and continued to read her magazine.

Brittany: "I'm sorry! You know I get very antsy when I have to sit for a long time!" I whined to her while giving her puppy eyes.

Quinn: "It's only been a minute! And no puppy eyes! Your adorable blue eyes won't work this time. Go to sleep and I'll wake you up when we get there."

After moving around for about five minutes I decided to fall asleep. I popped my earbuds in and decided to play, Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande. Instantly I felt myself drift off into dream world. Looks like this flight will be a long one.

1 hr 55 min Later
Quinn: "Britt, wake up sleepy head! Oh, you also might want to wipe that huge puddle of drool." She says while giggling.

I wake up instantly embarrassed to the amount of drool that was on my sleeve. I quickly took off my hoodie and stuffed it into my backpack. Quinn continued to giggle and make small jokes that I talk in my sleep. Which by the way I don't!

After grabbing our bags we waited outside for a taxi to take us to our dorms. I felt so nervous to arrive to NYADA and head to my auditions. I felt Quinn stare at me for god knows how long! But, I could tell she was worried about me.

Quinn: "Look at me." She said while squeezing my hands. "You will do great! And you and I will start off new! We are leaving this all in the past and starting a new. Alright?" She said while looking into my eyes.

I started to tear and nodded in response. She pulled me into a tight hug and felt her rubbing my back gently. I honestly don't know where I'd be if I didn't have Quinn by my side.

Taxi finally arrived and we hopped in to our destination. I looked out the window and didn't realize how huge this place was compared to Lima. Roads were busy and streets were filled with so many people.

After for about an hour or so we finally arrived to NYADA. It was huge and the emotions I felt were building up inside me. This was it. New School, new state, new home. It was finally time to start off new.

A/N: Hey guys! First time writing and posting my stories in public! So please be easy on me 😅