EDC

QUINN'S POV
It's been about a month that Brittany has been silent. She only speaks to me and responds very little to the group. She still shows up to Glee club but tries to stay in the back so no one can hear her or see her.

I'm laying on my bed watching Britt get ready for EDC. After a couple hours of begging she finally agreed to come with us. Girls decided to meet up there around 6 so Britt was fine with that. She didn't want to be stuck in a car with Santana.

She finally came out of the bathroom in short shorts, loose white tank, and brown boots. To make it adorable she had a small dolphin tattoo near her left eye.

Brittany: You ready Q?

Quinn: All set! You got everything?

Brittany: Yup! Let's go!

BRITTANY'S POV
It was a long two hour drive to the place. But it was so worth it! Everyone were dressed in crazy costumes. Some that I don't even think my eyes should see. Everything was so colorful and it looked all magical!

We got out and the music was blasting so loud that the inside of my body was shaking. Quinn pulled me closer to the entrance and they played a familiar song that I liked. I listened a little more and it was Sebastian Ingrossi "Calling", one of my favorite songs to dance to.

My body instantly started to move and Quinn turned around smiling at me. We entered the gates to search for the gang when I felt a hand around my waist. I turned around to see Emily dancing behind me. I instantly gave her a hug along with Hanna and Rachel.

Rachel: Hey gir- (looks at Quinn) Wow Quinn! You look amazing with pink hair!

Quinn: Thanks! Thought I'd get into this whole thing and dye my hair pink.

Emily: Well follow us! San is with Mercedes and Mike.

Brittany: MIKE! (Gets excited)

Hanna: (laughs) yeah he came here with Tina so let's go see the gang!

We all walked towards the stage and I instantly ran into Mike's arms

Brittany: MIKE!!!!!

Mike: (laughs) Hey! There is my favorite dancer!

Brittany: (laughs and also hugs Tina and Mercedes)

Santana: Wow blondie showed up! Didn't think you would be into this thing.

Emily: (nudges Santana) Be nice!

Brittany: (Rolls her eyes and ignores any contact with Santana)

2hrs Later

BRITTANY'S POV
It quickly got dark and everything looked so beautiful. So many neon colors around and people having so much fun. Mike and Tina left early since he had to get up and teach a class the next day. Mercedes was on the side drinking with her boyfriend. Quinn disappeared with Rachel to get us drinks. So I was left with Santana, Emily, and Hanna.

It was starting to get so hot with everyone so close to one another. But I continued to dance with Hanna while Emily was talking to Santana. It was starting to be a good night and I didn't want it to be ruined.

A few more minutes passed and Emily and Hanna left to get us drinks. Great I'm stuck with Santana and Quinn hasn't even returned yet. I looked at the short Latina girl and hated to admit she looked hot! She wore black mini jean shorts, a white v-neck, and high top converse on. Her hair was let loose and had red lipstick on.

Santana: I know your starring at me blondie. I can feel your eyes burning through my skin.

Brittany: I-i wasn't looking. (Looks away)

Santana: I don't care if you so. I mean I'm smoking hot (smirks)

Brittany: (rolls her eyes and continues to watch the next group come up)

SANTANA'S POV
I saw Brittany move in the corner of my eyes and saw her dancing. Wow she looks so beautiful! The lights also make her beautiful blue eyes pop out even more. Wait what? Get it together Lopez! She's just a loser. But damn she is so beautiful.

I don't know how long I been starring at her but she looks back at me. For a moment our eyes connected and we both quickly looked away. I don't know what I'm feeling but I don't like it. Could I really be liking this girl? Can't be? It's probably just a phase.

( All alone, just the beat inside my soul. Take me home, where, where my dreams are made of gold. In the zone where the beat is un-controlled. I know what it feels like. Come and make me feel alive!)

I continued to listen to the group. And tried to avoid any eye contact with the blonde. It was until I felt a push to my side and someone drop to the floor.

Santana: WHAT THE HE- (looks down) BRITTANY!!!

Emily: WHAT HAPPENED!

Hana: SHE'S NOT BREATHING GUYS!!!

Quinn: (comes rushing) WHAT HAPPENED!!! WHAT DID YOU DO SANTANA!

Santana: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! (Panics) MOVE!!! (Picks her up and runs)

Everyone: WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER? (Runs after Santana)

A/N: Hmm what happened to Brittany? Where is Santana taking her?

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Songs used
Calling (Lose My Mind) by Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso
Alive- By Krewella