Glee Club

BRITTANY'S POV
I woke up to a major headache and my alarm clock wasn't helping at all. I threw my phone causing it land directly at Quinn.

Quinn: WHAT THE HELL BRITT!

Brittany: I'm so sorry!!! (Gets up quickly and jumps into her bed)

Quinn: You seriously need to stop with that. I am not waking up the next morning to you throwing another thing at me.

Brittany: I'm Sawwie (gives her a big hug and snuggles into her)

Quinn: Gah you are such a child (giggles) but I do love that about you.

Brittany: Well you better! Cause Lord Tubbington left my childish ways to be in a gang. He'll be back. He always comes back.

Quinn: (laughs) Okay! Let's get dressed and eat breakfast!

I quickly got off the bed and brushed my teeth. I threw on my mini jean shorts, a loose grey tank almond with a black flannel, and slipped on my black and red Nikes. I decided to leave my hair down in wavy curls and again natural makeup.

I sat on my bed waiting for Quinn to hurry up and get ready. She finally came out with a white dress that stopped at her knees and a pair of black combat boots. Quinn's hair was short so she hardly did anything with it.

We both left and headed straight to the food court. After getting our food and coffee from Starbucks I say there quietly eating.

Quinn: Okay, what's wrong B?

Brittany: What? N-nothing's wrong. W-why?

Quinn: Cause you stutter when you lie.

Brittany: Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Quinn: Spill Pierce!

Brittany: (sigh) I'm kind of nervous about the list that comes out today. In a way I don't want to be selected.

Quinn: Wait why? Britt, you've worked so hard for this. Why stop now?

Brittany: Well I kind of bumped into someone yesterday and she said mean things about me.

Quinn: That's why you were crying last night? (Holds her tight) you know what lets go look at the list together okay

She took my hand and tried to walk me to the board. But not before I could run back and steal a few more nuggets with me. Quinn laughed and continued to walk me towards the auditorium.

We reached the board and it was filled with people crying and a few overly dramatic and started to scream. I was so nervous and made my way slowly to the board.

QUINN'S POV
I watched as I saw Brittany make her way to the board. She looked so shy passing everyone and nervous to see her results. I know she will get in cause she is just so damn amazing. She finally looks over it and I wait for her reaction.

Brittany: (runs back to Quinn in shock) I MADE IT!!! A-and your in glee club too! When? What? How!?

Quinn: (laughs while giving the tall blonde a hug) There is no way I am leaving my best friend alone. I auditioned a few hours before you left and didn't want to tell you until the list was up.

Brittany: Thank you so much Quinn

Quinn: Anything for you B! Now let's hurry! Glee club starts in a few minutes!!

BRITTANY'S POV
We finally reached the Glee club and my heart stopped when I saw Santana sitting in the front row. She wasn't looking my way so I planed on getting to my seat without her noticing me.

Rachel: BRITTANY!!! YOU MADE IT!!

Damn it Berry! You blew my cover! Oh great now Santana is looking my way. I better look down.

Rachel: (runs and gives Brittany a hug) Glad you passed your audition! Who's this beautiful lady? (Smiling)

Quinn: I'm Quinn Fabray, I'm also joining Glee club.

Rachel: Splendid! We need more lovely voices and dancers to sing behind me! Come sit by us!

Quinn: (whispers) Is she joking?

Brittany: I don't think she is

(Both walks towards the group)

Hanna: Hey! I'm Hanna Marin (shakes Brittany and Quinn's hand) you are an amazing dancer Brittany! Can you teach me how to dance? Em here still makes fun of me from the last time I did Bang Bang.

Emily: You were doing great until you went all out Han! (Looks up) I'm Emily Lopez (shakes hands) you are amazing! Brittany! We are glad to have you both here (hears Santana make a comment) Well you already know my snobby sister Santana.

Santana: I can hear you ugly troll! Now hush

Emily: Don't forget San, you and I look alike so you are calling yourself one too (smirks)

Hannah: So Brittany! We were wondering if you and Quinn wanted to come with us to EDC next month?

Rachel: Yeah! It would be so fun! Us girls all together getting our drink on!

(Everyone looks at her)

Rachel: Okay I will hush now (faces the front)

Brittany: Sure! That sounds like fun! And it would give me some time since I'm starting my new jobs this wee-

Santana: Why is blondie here? Can she even sing?

Quinn: Yes she can! And I would like you to stop bullying my bestie!

Santana: Who are you her mother? Blondie can speak for herself.

Quinn: You know I was going to be nice but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth!

Santana: Bring it!

Brittany: Stop the violence!

Santana: What you say blondie?!

Brittany: Bullying I-isn't nice and I will not tolerate it.

Santana: (chuckles) wow! No wonder you are probably single! No guy would want to be with your dumb ass anyway. You probably just sell yourself on the streets.

Brittany: (starts to cry and run out the door)

Quinn: BRITT WAIT!

Santana: So long loser

Quinn: (stands in front of Santana and slaps her across the face and leaves)

Emily: Santana why do you have to be so cold hearted!

Hanna: Yeah she was a sweet girl

Rachel: I'm sorry San, but you deserved that slap.

A/N: Hey guys! So how am I doing so far?