Being Gentle

BRITTANY'S POV
After the beach Santana and I drove back to her place. Our lips didn't leave one another once we got through the door. Her hands were placed on my waist as mine were in her hair pulling her closer not leaving a gap.

I wrapped my legs around her as she carried me to her bedroom. Luckily Emily was at Hanna's so we had the whole place to our self. She laid me on the bed gently and I started to get nervous. I pushed her away gently and she looked at me in confusion.

Santana: Are you okay Britt? You sure you want to do this?

Brittany: Yeah I do! But can we have music on? It calms me down a little.

She walked to her iPod and had it on shuffle. As she pressed played the song made my thoughts go wild and didn't help the frustration I had in my jeans.

(You make it look like it's magic
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused
Hey, hey)

Santana: Are you ready?

Brittany: (nervously nods)

Santana started to straddle me and lightly ran her hands inside of my shirt. Feeling her soft hands on me felt so good I couldn't handle but let out a slight moan. She moved them further up and caressed my breast. I couldn't take it anymore and needed her so bad.

I quickly took off my shirt and pulled Santana close to me. We started to make out and my hands were all over her body and decided to take off her shirt. We continued making out until she started moving the kisses to my jaw and right onto my neck.

(I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
'Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it)

I tilted my head more to give her full access. I felt her lips attached to my neck. So gentle and soft. She then started to give small bits which caused me to moan again. As she was still biting my neck her hands unclipped my bra.

She trailed her kisses to my chest and slowly made her her way to my left breast. Before she continued she looked up to me making sure I was still okay with it. I nodded and she attached her lips and started sucking on my nipple.

(You know our love would be tragic
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favorite kind of night)

My mind was going crazy and I needed more from Santana. She slowly licked her way to my other nipple and started to suck on it. The feeling of her warmth turned me on. I tangled my fingers into her hair and pulled her closer. I moaned as she bit onto it.

I needed more and I started to slightly grind on her leg. The frustration in my pants was getting unbearable. Santana knew this and started to take her clothes off along with mine. All that was left was our underwear.

She straddled me again and we went back to making out. Out bodies were so close and I felt her hands gently yet slowly run up and down my thighs. I started to feel more warmth below me and I didn't know how long I would last.

(So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
'Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it)