The Truth

BRITTANY'S POV
We drove off to a empty parking lot. We parked all the way at the top looking out to the view. The air was nice and cold and the city was beautiful!

We sat on the hood of her black American Muscle and ate our food silently. I was starting to feel cold and I guess Santana knew. She wrapped her leather jacket on me as I leaned closer into her. It felt nice.

Santana: So tell me why you won't give me a chance. Wh-

Brittany: Why I cut?

Santana: Yeah (rubs back of neck)

Brittany: Look. No one else has known what happened besides Kitty. Not even Quinn.

Santana: I thought you tell each other everything?

Brittany: She's my best friend but she doesn't know my darkest secrets.

Santana: Well why me?

Brittany: I don't know? My heart trusts you for some reason. It's hard to explain.

Santana: (smiles) So will you tell me?

Brittany: Well it started when I was little. My dad left me at a young age (looks down) he and I were so close that we did everything together. He cheated on my mother and left us. (Starts to tear) I was young so I didn't exactly know what was going on. I was just happy as long as they were happy. (Tears more)

Santana: Hey you don't have to tell me (hugs her)

Brittany: No I want to.

Santana: You sure?

Brittany: (nods) we lived in different states for so long. Finally we moved closer and I was able to see him. But each girlfriend he had didn't want me around. He listened to them and stayed away from me. Through our school I felt alone and hurt that he didn't want me (cries) I was in and out of the hospital cause my heart couldn't take all of the heart ache.

Santana: Where does Trouty Mouth come in?

Brittany: (chuckles) He and I met in high school year. Shockingly I wasn't as skinny like this. I was sort of chunky but he liked me. I thought he was my everything but he hurt me (sobs)

Santana: Hurt you!? How??

Brittany: He was sweet at first but started making comments about me. How I was too fat so I didn't eat much. I got sick and he called me stupid. We broke up and I tried fixing myself. Before sophomore year I was skinny and joined the Cheerios. But I wasn't so smart and my mind was sort of different. I was picked on and called stupid by everyone.

Santana: (looks at her) a-and I did the same to you. I-i am so sorry Brittany!!! (Hugs her tight) but why the cutting?

Brittany: Well Sam and I got together again but he would tell me that if I ever left him that I'd find no one that will love me. I was getting more insecure about myself and my mom was also picking on me that I started to cut myself. To feel less pain. When I was at my weakest point Quinn found me and has taken care of me ever since. I broke it off with Sam and he threatened to come after me. Now we are here to start a new life.

Santana: (pulls her onto lap) I will never let anything happen to you! I won't let him come near you! If anyone makes fun of you they will deal with me! (Looks at her) I'm so sorry that I picked on you. I promise to you now that I won't ever hurt you again (leans in close)

Brittany: San

Santana: Please give me a chance. I love you (kisses her passionately)

(Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love)

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for short chapter! But here you go!

Song used
Kiss me by Ed Sheeran