Not A Chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I promise I will update soon! Just been very busy! But today I wanted to do a shout out to my girlfriend, Hannah!

Today on this special day I met this beautiful girl! She loved this broken down girl who was so insecure and had her worst days. But everyday for a year she has made me stronger, has so much confidence in me, believes in me, and so much more! Everyday she never fails to show how much she loves me. This has been the best year of my life! All because of her <3 I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her. I wouldn't have wrote this story without her. Most of all I wouldn't have been here and be the person I am cause of her!

She's my life! I love her so much and forever will! She had my heart from day one and will forever have it even until the end! I love you so much Hannah! You are my other half, my soulmate, me person, my Santana, my lightning, my boo bear, Hannah bear, dickhead xD, my girlfriend, my future wife, and most of all MINE <3 I love you so much baby to the end of the Galaxy and back! To infinity and beyond! Proudly so and Fiercely so!! Happy One Year!!!

(Wow this was late! Thought I posted this! Sorry this was suppose to be posted on the 7th!)