Just A Dream

BRITTANY'S POV
I woke up in tears and began to panic. I began to look at my clock and realized this was all a dream. It was 5:30 am and I was still in my clothes from last night. My breathing started to slow down and I decided to take a quick shower. I needed to apologize to Santana.

After my shower I got dressed into sweats and a loose black crop top. I tied my hair in a high pony and slipped on my red nikes.

I grabbed my guitar and headed down to the coffee bean to get some breakfast. I ordered a sandwich and got a large Mocha Frappe. I sat down and decided to think about my dream.

I didn't want my past to get a hold of me anymore. I should of told Santana how I felt. She was right. She's my girlfriend and I should tell her everything.

As for Sam I want to forget about him. He's me past and he should never be in my future. Santana is my future now and I wanted to make all of this right.

I got up and grabbed my coffee and started to head to glee club. Everyone was there but I decided to sit away from them.

I starred at Santana and she only took a glance at me before she looked away. I frowned and knew I screwed up big time.

Mr Shue: Okay! So today I don't exactly have anything planned! Instead I want you guys to come up and sing to us what ever you want! Who wants to come up first?

I instantly got up and he looked at me. So did everyone and I started to clear my throat.

Brittany: I-I want to go first if that is okay?

Mr. Shue: (smiles) Come up Britt!

I quickly got up and took the stool behind the piano. I started to clear my throat and looked at Santana. I saw the hurt in her eyes and felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked away and got my guitar ready and played.

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then I was all alone.

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes
And love with no regrets
Let's take our time to say what we want
Here's what we got before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I finally ended the song and heard everyone clapping. I wasn't processing the image that was in front of me. Instead last nights dream popped up and I felt the warm tears flow down my face. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom in tears.

I sat on the stool in silence. I picked up my feet and began to let the tears flow down. I grabbed onto my head and crawled up into a ball. I started to hear the door open and tried to soften my tears.

Santana: Britt? I know you're in here.

I didn't answer her. I didn't know what to say to her. I was in pain and knew I hurt her. I was being stupid and I seen how hurt she was.

Santana: (knocks) Can I please come in? (Hears nothing) Britt please?

Again I said nothing. I continued to crawl into a ball and let my tears flow. It wasn't until Santana crawled under the door and sat next to me. I felt her pull me against her and started rubbing my back.

After a few minutes I finally started to calm down.

Santana: Speak to me baby girl

Brittany: I'm so sorry San! I know I should of told you everything! I swear I didn't cheat on you and the kiss with Sam meant nothing! I don't even know how he even-

Santana: Wait you kissed Sam!?

Brittany: No it was a nightmare (cries) Everyone was ignoring me and treating me like a outsider. Then I saw you and I asked if you were still mad at me and out of no where Sam popped up and he kissed me and you got mad and broke up with me and and (cries)

Santana: (pulls closer) Shh baby girl! Everything was a dream! (Hugs her) I'm not mad at you okay baby. Hurt yes cause you didn't trust me. But that will never make me break up with you!

Brittany: really? You still love me?

Santana: Of course silly girl!

Brittany: (sits up) Last night I was talking to Quinn. I was worried about myself. On why you loved me and why you still wanted me. I was afraid I'd lose you and you wouldn't want me anymore.

Santana: What made you think of this?

Brittany: It was because a few weeks ago was the date I was hurt. When I started to go down hill and felt un loved. I was over thinking and it made me panic. That you would feel the same way and leave.

Santana: Baby girl? I love you! You are my everything! Stop putting yourself down and trust me. If I didn't want you I would of left you a long time ago. But I want you! I want you forever! You are my person. My soulmate. My other half! You're smart Brittany, beautiful, amazing, and I am so deeply crazy in love with you.

Brittany: I love you!

Santana: I love you more

Brittany: I love you more than you love your bacon (chuckles)

Santana: (laughs) well I love you more than you love those cookies! You little Cookie Monster! (Kisses her cheeks)

Brittany: I love you to the end of the Galaxy and back (kisses her)

Santana: I love you to infinity and beyond Britt (kisses her passionately)

A/N: Hope this chapter cleared up some of your guys minds! Love you all so much!

Song used
Like I'm gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor