Night Job

SANTANA'S POV
I laid on my bed thinking of last night. Friend. I can't deny that it did sting a bit that she found me as a friend. After dropping her off I couldn't get her out of my mind. Just the thought of her makes me smile. But the thought of being friend zoned hurt a bit.

It was an hour that I was fighting with my thoughts about Brittany. I can't stay in my room any longer cause it's making me go even more crazy. Maybe if I take a walk or have a night out it will help.

I got off my bed and decided to go see my brother. At least I can get free drinks and check out the dancers for a bit. I quickly got into short leather shorts, black loose long sleeves, and my black high heeled boots. I let my hair loose and put on some make up along with my signature red lipstick.

I got in my car and drove down to the burlesque club my brother owns. As I got there it was packed with people. Security already knew me and let me in. I instantly found my brother behind the bar. I mean you can't really miss him since he's the only one with a Mohawk in this joint.

Santana: PUCK!

I yelled out over the loud crowd.

Puck: SAN! (He waves me over) how are you baby!? Haven't seen you in a while.

Santana: I'm great. Just needed to have some drinks and clear my mind a bit.

Puck: Everything okay? You don't seem your feisty self.

Santana: Yeah, just need to clear my mind.

Puck: Well we need a singer tonight. We could use your voice for the next number. Our lead quit on us and our new dancer can't dance alone without a partner.

Santana: Sure, why not? But I don't even know the dance to the songs.

Puck: It's okay (hands her the song) all you have to do is sing and add what ever to it. She will be doing most of the dancing.

Santana: Okay. So who's this new dancer?

Puck: She's someone I hired a few weeks ago. Amazing dancer! Finally came back to work today. We call her BabyDoll since she is the youngest and innocent looking of the group.

It's a cold Crazy world that's ragin' outside
Well baby me and all my girls are bringin' on the fire
Show a little leg, gotta shimmy your chest
It's a life, it's a style, it's a need, it's Burlesque.

Puck: Actually there they are! She's the one on the left.

I turned around and instantly dropped my jaw. The blonde was wearing a tight button down long sleeve with a tie, short black shorts that had suspenders hanging loose, and some black fishnets with high heels on. Her hair was tied up in a high pony and she had on black eyeliner and mascara on that helped make her blue eyes pop out even more.

I couldn't believe that Brittany was on stage performing. This innocent girl that I know looked so sexy and more confident than to the girl I go to school with.

Puck: San, get ready in the back room. You're up after the next performance.

I quickly got up and went in the back to get ready. I looked into the mirror processing what I just saw. Brittany? Here? A burlesque dancer?

I slipped on my outfit which was only basically a red and black laced bra and short skirt. Along with red high socks and black high knee leather high heeled boots. I teased my hair a bit and put on my sailor hat and got out the room to prepare on stage.

I stood behind the stage knowing Brittany will be on stage with me. Probably even more nervous that she doesn't know it will be me up there as well. Curtains go up and I quickly get in position.

Ooh, oh yeah yeah
Oooh yeah yeah

I need a tough lover, yeah yeah yeah
I need a, a tough lover, woo
I need a, a tough lover, yeah yeah yeah
A tough lover, ooh yeah

I instantly felt hands wrapped around me and trail down my body. Brittany than moved to the front of me but didn't make eye contact yet. Her outfit changed and instead she was wearing a black corset that fit her perfectly.

She finally looked up and looked a little shocked. But continued on with the show.

When he kisses me, I get that thrill
When he do the wiggle I won't keep still
I wanna tough lover (yeah, yeah)
A tough lover (woo)
I need a tough lover (yeah,yeah)
Tough lover (hum, hum)

The seven sisters got nothing on him
I'm talking about a lover who's fast as the wind
Everyone will talk about how he got me fixed
It ain't voodoo, it's just that twist
He will be the greatest lover that ever come to pass
Don Juan ain't got the half the chance

I couldn't help it any more. Brittany was so sexy dancing on me that I instantly pulled her closer and had my hands on her singing and dipped her down as she had her arms wrapped around my neck dancing.

He's a tough lover (yeah,yeah)
A though lover (woo)
He's a tough lover (yeah, yeah)
A tough lover (oh oh)

Hey, hey, heyah
He'll make me laugh, he'll make me cry
He'll be so tough he'll make Venus come alive
He'll do anything that he wants to do
Step on Jesse Jame's blue suede shoes, yeah

A tough lover (yeah,yeah)
A tough lover (woo)
A tough lover (yeah,yeah)
A tough lover (hey yeah, yeah yeah)
A tough lover (yeah,yeah)
A tough lover (oh oh)

The crowd went wild and started to cheer as the curtains went down. Brittany rushed off stage as the other dancers came on. I went off stage and changed back into the clothes I came in. I needed to talk to Brittany so I decided to stay.

I had a couple drinks and waited for the club to close. It was two in the morning and they were finally locking down. I spot Brittany coming out from the back and instantly ran to her.

Santana: Hey Britt wait up!

Brittany: (looks up) SAN! (Hugs) you did amazing on stage. Had no clue you would be the one filling in. How'd you get here?

Santana: Well my brother owns the place and he needed someone to sing.

I saw her smile and my heart instantly melted.

Brittany: Well I'm glad it was someone I knew and not a stranger. (Both sits at a booth)

Santana: Soooo you're a burlesque dancer? Why didn't you tell me!

Brittany: (laughs) Well no one knows besides Quinn. Plus you and I just started to be friends.

Friends. Another sting.

Santana: So you do this as your job?

Brittany: Yeah, and on free Time I teach a dance class at the studio that I also get paid for.

Santana: Why two jobs?

Brittany: (hesitant) Well it's getting late. I have a class to teach later today. It was great seeing you again. Maybe you should stop by my class tomorrow (smiles and gets up)

Santana: Sure thing! Night Brittany

Brittany: Night San (heads to the door)

Santana: (softly) love you

Did I just say I love you to Brittany?

A/N: Hey guys! Happy late 4th of July! Sorry didn't post yesterday.

Songs used
Express
Tough lover (both sung by Christina Aguilera