Letting Go

SANTANA'S POV
ONE WEEK LATER
Shay: So she still hasn't called you hers? Or said I love you back?

Santana: Not yet but I do need to give her space. But I'm never giving up on her.

Shay: So I heard she sang to Trouty Mouth?

Santana: (smiles) She did. She wanted to get over him and let him know it was over.

Shay: What she sing?

Santana: Well Quinn and Rachel helped her sing Lips are movin. She did amazing!

Shay: How'd he take it?

Santana: Oh he tried going after her. But Puck and I dealt with him. He's long gone now.

Shay: What time do you meet Britt?

Santana: I actually have to leave now and take her to the music shop. She wanted to get her guitar fixed.

Shay: Okay, see you both at the Coffee Bean?

Santana: Sure thing! (Leaves house to go get Brittany)

20 minutes later
I waited outside my car for her cause she was still getting ready. I popped in my iPod and played Meghan Trainor while singing along to Dear Future Husband.

I heard a knock on my door and Brittany was there looking beautiful as always. She had her hair down with waves, wore a black hoodie with short jeans and black nikes.

I unlocked the hood as she placed her guitar in the back and quickly sat in the front giving me a hug. I lightly placed a kiss on her cheek and she blushed while moving away.

Santana: So where is this place?

Brittany: Guitar Center should be five miles east! It's not that far (smiles)

I started driving and took my hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her hand. She pulled away lightly and it hurt a bit.

Brittany: (giggles) Keep both hands on the wheel San.

We finally arrived and she got out to grab her guitar. The place was huge and she pulled me inside. It was amazing! All types of guitars and musical instruments filled the rooms and walls. Posters of bands and artist all around.

Brittany gave her guitar to the fixer and pulled me into one of the rooms. We played with guitars, drums, messed with DJ sets and had so much fun. Last she took me to the piano and sat down. She placed her fingers and played. It was beautiful and she enjoyed playing. She looked even more beautiful that I couldn't help myself.

I leaned in closer to her and placed my right hand on her cheek. She froze and I moved in closer. Just as I was so close to her lips a guy interrupted me.

Worker: Ms. Pierce, you're guitar is fixed! (Hands it to her)

Brittany: (stands up and takes it) Thank you so much! (Grabs San's hand) Let's go San!

She pulled me out and straight to the car. We drove off to meet the gang at the Coffee Bean. But all I wanted was to have my lips on Brittany's soft lips again. I craved for her kiss and wanted more. I wanted to make her mine and be able to hold her.

We arrived to the Coffee Shop and I grabbed her guitar. I walked up to her side and placed my arm around her and went inside. She was excited as she saw the gang and went to hug them. We took our seats and watched a few performers.

Santana: (Whispers) I love you Britt (kisses her cheeks)

Brittany: S-San I-I

Host: Next up Brittany Pierce!