Nightmare

BRITTANY'S POV

I was in school at my locker waiting for Santana to show up. I spotted Quinn and Rachel so I decided to ask them.

Brittany: Hey guys! Did you see Santana yet?

Both of them just looked at me and walked away. I was so confused to why but shook it off. I decided to walk to class and bumped into Hanna and Emily. Both glared at me and walked off.

Today was so weird and I didn't know what was going on. I walked into my first class and Rachel just ignored me. She sat far from me and didn't pay attention at all to me.

Class finally ended and I finally found Santana in the lunch room.

Brittany: SAN! (Hugs her) Did you get my text last night?

Santana: Yeah.

Brittany: Are you still mad at me?

Santana: I don't know am I?

Brittany: Please San!

Sam: Hey baby! (Wraps arms around her)

Santana: I knew you were cheating on me!!!

Brittany: Wait what! No! (Pushes) What the hell are you doing here?

Sam: I'm here for you! Remember? You asked me to come get you last night.

Santana: YOU WERE TEXTING HIM?!

Brittany: No! I was talking to Quinn!

Santana: You know what Brittany! Forget it! You and I are over!! I can't believe I dated you blondie (walks away)

Brittany: San! No!!!

I began to feel tears run down my face. Everyone was starring at me and had many glares. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled something sharp and began to dig deeply. I started to feel pain and things started to turn black. I took one more look at the mirror before I blacked out.

I love you Santana

A/N: Sorry so short guys! But next chapter will be longer!