Family

BRITTANY'S POV

*walks up to the door step*

Puerto Rico
My heart's devotion
Let it sink back in the ocean

I walked closer to the door and smiled at what was behind the door. I rested my hands on the door knob deciding when to open the door.

Always the hurricanes blowing
Always the population growing
And the money owing
And the sunlight streaming
And the natives steaming

I silently opened the front door and popped my head inside. There stood Santana and our eight year old daughter, Mila. I smiled as they danced in the kitchen while baking cookies.

I like the island Manhattan
Smoke on your pipe
And put that in!

I quietly walked towards them making sure I didn't make a sound. I hid behind the counter until I heard the hallway door open.

Caleb and Joseph: MOMMY!!!!!

I turned to see my six year olds tackle me to the floor. I laughed as soon as I heard Mila scream.

Mila: MOMMY YOU'RE HOME!!!!

I go and pick up my gorgeous blonde twin boys and beautiful brunette daughter. I gave them each a big hug and a kiss on the head.

Santana: *coughs*

Brittany: *smiles* I didn't forget about you baby. *gets up and gives her a big kiss* Also didn't forget about you baby girl *kisses Santana's belly* Did you guys help out mami today?

Caleb: We sure did! Aunty Q and Aunty Rachel stopped by!

Joseph: Also Aunty Hanna and Aunty Emily FaceTimed us from Puerto Rico! And got all kissey so Mami hung up on them *laughs*

Mila: That's when Mami decided to sing while we baked!

Brittany: I see! *sits down as the kids climb onto her lap*

Santana: How was work baby? *wraps her arms from behind*

Brittany: Work was fine! Being Co-manager with Puck is actually easy! Also I get paid more so we are able to save up for that family trip to visit your parents!

Mila: Mommy said you use to be a stripper!

Santana: *chokes on air* I didn't say that mija!

Mila: Yes you did mommy! You and Aunty Rachel were talking and said that mommy use to be your persona-

Santana: Okay! How about you go wash up for dinner? All three of you!

*kids run to the bathroom*

Brittany: *pulls Santana onto her lap* Soooooo personal stripper huh? *smirks*

Santana: *blushes* okay, I didn't know the kids were around! They were taking a nap last time I checked!

Brittany: *smiles while looking at her*

Santana: what are you looking at?

Brittany: you.

Santana: Why is that?

Brittany: Cause we made it so far! It felt like yesterday we just got married and now here we are with three beautiful kids and soon to be four!

Santana: *kisses her lips* We really did come so far baby. You being on road for a few years. Me singing. Then us coming back to just settle down and go back to having normal lives! At least Puck have you a better opportunity.

Brittany: True! I did miss dancing but at least I still have the studio Mike gave me. Mila already wants to start dancing and singing just like her mommies *kisses her cheek*

Santana: oh I know that! Her and Beth already started singing earlier.

Brittany: *giggles*

Santana: What is it now?

Brittany: Never thought all of us would be parents? Quinn and Rachel with Beth and Quinton. Emily and Hanna with Trevor and Starla. Mike and Tina with baby Tike. Your brother Puck soon to have a baby boy! Never thought we all would be parents. Now look at us! *smiles*

Santana: Okay my baby *laughs* I'm going to turn off the oven. Can you set up for dinner? *walks into kitchen*

Brittany: Anything for my beautiful Wife!

Santana: Ooo you charmer! *winks*

Brittany: Joseph! Mila! Caleb! Come to the dinner table now!

Santana: Baby! Come quick!

Brittany: *walks in* what happen baby? Stole a cookie? *giggles*

Santana: MY WATER JUST BROKE!!

Brittany: *giggles* your water jus- WAIT YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!? KIDS GET INTO THE CAR NOW!!!

Santana: *screaming in pain* BRITT!!!!!!!!!

Brittany: I got you baby! *Holds her and grabs the car keys*

Mila: What's happening to mami???

Joseph: *straps in car along with siblings* Will mami be okay?

Brittany: Yes babies! Your sister is just ready to come out now!

Caleb: I don't want baby to come out if she is hurting mami.

Mila and Jospeph: CALEB!

Caleb: *pouts* she's hurting mami. I don't like her already.

I drove to the hospital quickly and looked into the mirror to see the twins covering their ears from Santana's yelling and Mila holding onto Santana's hand telling her everything will be okay.

We arrived at the hospital and I quickly carried Santana onto a wheelchair.

Brittany: WE NEED HELP!! MY WIFE IS HAVING A BABY!!

Nurse: Okay you need to sign these form-

Santana: YOU LISTEN HERE! I COME FROM A TOWN CALLED LIMA HEIGHTS ADJACENT!!! AND I WILL GO ALL SNIX ON YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT GET ME IN THERE NOW!!!

Brittany: I'd listen to her if I were you.

Nurse: O-okay! DOCTOR WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW!!!

3hrs later

Doctor: It's a beautiful baby girl! *hands her to Santana*

Santana: *cries* you are so beautiful baby! *looks at her Familia* come here babies! Meet your new sister.

Caleb: hmm I guess I like her! *kisses head* no more hurting mami baby! You hurt her badly.

Santana: *giggles* what shall we name her? *looks at Brittany*

Brittany: *smiles* Well the kids came up with a name. *looks at them*

Kids: We decided to name her Naya!

Santana: Naya? I love it! *looks at baby* hi baby Naya! Welcome to the Family *kisses her* want to hold her baby?

Brittany: Yes please! *carries her* aww look at you!

Joseph: Hi Naya! I will be your big brother! I promise to protect you!

Caleb: Same here! No one will ever hurt you *kisses her*

Mila: We will be best friends!

I sat there holding out baby and looked around the room. If I was sixteen again I wouldn't have believed I could come this far. If it wasn't for Santana my life wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't be this happy! To have a wife who loves me, kids that I am so grateful for, and a better life. This was all because of Santana. The girl that I love to infinity and beyond! The love of my life.

A/N: Hey guys! So sorry if this chapter sucks or that I took so long with this! I just been really busy. This won't be the last but I promise I will make this into a sequel :) comment below what you want in the next story and to happen! Love you all so much!