Chapter 18

Archers eyes grew wide as they took in my body. I wasn't skinny yet, but he could tell that the weight I had lost was not voluntary. Voice laced with concern he finally speaks, "Wha-What happened?" The room stayed silent as Ciara fiddled with her fingers. I smirked at her as she grew self conscious. Gotcha Biatch! Archer turned towards Ciara, eyes alight with anger he confronts her, "What happened Ciara? I told you to take care of her. It looks like you've left her on her own to- at this he saw the chair with the ropes still hanging from it. He then glanced at my wrists that still held a hint of purple to them. "DID YOU LEAVE HER IN THAT CHAIR THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS AWAY!?" At this Ciara started to cry, she tried to leave the room but Archer wasn't having it. "You are going to stay right here and tell me what the hell you were thinking before I tie you to that chair for," at this he looked at me with softened eyes, "how long were you in that chair, love?" My jaw clenched at 'love' but I answered him anyway. "About a weak." At this I swear to the lord himself every muscle in Archers body tensed with anger. He slowly turned towards Ciara and without another word grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the room. She gave me a bone chilling glare before they completely disappeared. I turned back towards Damon, running a hand through my now very short hair. "Listen Damon, what do you mean Archer was the wolf that I saw?" Damon looked uncomfortable. "Ash, listen, I can't explain everything now. There are bigger plans in action. I can get you away from here, but I'm not sure when. Be careful of Archer and his family, they will try to be friends with you, but you can't trust them." With that he did something that surprised me, he bent down and kissed my cheek. I looked at the floor and kept my eyes there. A million thoughts flowing through my head all at once. I must have been like that for a while because Archer walked in with no Damon to be found. Archer strode over to me and touched my shoulder. I looked up at his green eyes. My face was flushed with the kiss Damon gave me, and I wanted to bask in the thought that he liked me, and wanted to get me out of this mess. But there was a feeling, a feeling in my gut that his intentions weren't right. For a moment Archer looked confused, he lent down and sniffed me.

Archer's pov

I took Ciara to her room, anger coursed through me. How could she betray me like this? She was supposed to be my sister and support me and my mate. What will my mate think of me now that Ciara has done this to her? I closed the door to her room, I briefly looked around it and noted all of the pictures of our family, but mostly of myself. A shiver ran down my spin and she laid down on the bed. "So?" She looked at be slyly "How do you want to punish me?" I was so disgusted at her behaviour that I left her room and locked her door. I will figure out what to do after I cool myself down. When I walked into Ash's room she was glaring at the floor, her face was beet red. I touched her shoulder, hoping she would look at me. She looked up at me, her cheeks were red with a blush I hadn't seen before. It made her look adorable. I was confused, did Damon say something or? I lent down and sniffed her. There was a faint sent of Damon lingering on her cheek. For a moment I was furious, but then my wolfs competitive streak kicked in. 'Why don't you show how much better you are than Damon?' He coaxed me. Alright, two can play at this game. I lent down even further and lightly brushed her neck with my nose, sending a shiver down her spine. I breathed in her smell as I made my way to her lips. My lips hovered over hers for a moment as I made eye contact with her. For a moment she looked as though she was daring me. So I gently placed my lips on hers. She closed her eyes and I smirked as she savoured the moment and kissed back. I could feel my wolf howl with excitement and fully merge with my soul. We were one again. My hand touched her cheek to deepen the kiss but the shock of the contact woke Ash out of our dream. She pushed me back, her face was turning ten times redder than when Damon kissed her cheek. Internally I was happy about this but I kept a mental note to punch that bastard in the gut the next time I see his face. Ash didn't know what to do with herself. She ran a hand through her short hair, that made her look ten times cuter now that it was cut, and she left the room. Should I go after her? No, I should give her time to think. None should let her out of the house so she's ok to wonder around. Now, What to do with Ciara?

A/N Please vote and comment! If I get 10 votes and 5 comments I will update!