SAMPLE [ 10 ] needed notes

STORY WRITTEN IN 2016 under revisionSTORY WRITTEN IN 2016 under revision

Skylar

My eyes focus intently on him as he shakes the shirt off to the ground, the soft sound of it hitting the dirt greets my ears. It's like everything has stopped and he was the only thing in motion. My feet are glued to the ground, unable to move.

The duration between him and I staring at one another wasn't long.

One minute he was away with his chest pumped, fueled with a spark ignited, while the next, he was standing to me, hands on my body, controlling my every move. I soak him in, touching his thick golden skin as he holds me tight. He brings his thumb to my face, lightly caressing my skin while he tilts my chin, my lips parting.

My pants were lower now. I was trying to compose myself so I could figure out his next move. But even as I did so, I wasn't sure what mines would be. His eyes captivate me; dominate, yet so soft. My fingers gently trail over his skin. His rock hard chest tensed under my touch. Nothing was said. But more was done.

Our eyes did all of the talking for us.

He steps closer and his lips sweep me away once more. His scent claims my nostrils and feels my area. His broadening shoulders enclose around me. Arms so large I feel trapped. But I like it. I like feeling secured around him. His tongue plays a game in my mouth, softly teasing me as his teeth nibble on my lip. My fingers dig into his skin, pulling him closer as a soft moan releases from my very own lips. One of his hands tear away from my hips and slowly, he dips low, his hand grabbing my thigh and raising me.

I gasp but follow, never pulling away or separating us as we kiss. I lock my legs around him, my skirt completely doing its own thing as it parts, exposing my thighs and swim bottoms. I wheeze as I feel the breeze hit me.

My hands squirm and try to find the fabric to lace it around me but his thick fingers take a hold of mine, pushing them away. He leans over me, one hand holding me firmly on him while the other trailing my body.

I can feel his thumb trace my thighs, slowly gliding its way to my inner thigh. I groan into his lips, feeling him go higher. I know what he is about to do. But would I let him do that? Was I ready for that?

His thumb is already there though, peeling the thin fabric of my suit bottom.

"Tristen," I whisper out, breathing hard as I separate for a moment but am taken back to a pleasurable bliss as he shushes me and sweeps me into another kiss.

The pads of his thumb trail across my skin, moving towards the center of the home of the heat. My thighs tensed with a feeling I've never felt before. The nerves inside of me were screaming, hollering even. I could feel the sweat building above my eyebrows. But I didn't want him to stop. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want him to walk away from me.

I jerk in his arms, quickly locking my arms around his neck to steady myself. But that was no use. Once his thumb sunk into the warm richness of my body, I leaped and squirmed into his arms.

"Relax, baby. I got you." His voice is huskier, deeper than I have ever remembered.

His mouth lights my skin on fire. His sweet lips attach to my skin, sucking and kissing on jaw down to my neck. I groan, my hands robotically digging into his hair as I feel his fingers moving into me, softly it begins.

My body shakes uncontrollably. I was nervous and unsure as to what I was doing. But it felt right. He felt right against me. I felt perfect by him. I mumble something but I'm not even sure what it was. All I can focus on is his fingers playing with me. Teasing my body more and more.