Weirdest Monday Ever

Tori's POV

"You're a Werewolf, Tori. You always have been."

Honestly, the thought never occurred to me that I would be told that. I always thought I was a normal teenager with a normal life. That is, until that one Monday arrived. That's when someone told me that. And not just any someone; a Vampire. Life just never goes your way, does it?

{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}
Two Weeks Before
{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}

"Hurry up Tori or we'll be late!!" My only blonde friend, Mckayla, shouts. I roll my eyes at her while walking in slow-motion down the hallway.

Mckayla sighs dramatically and grabs my arm, pulling me towards our classroom. Right as she opens the door, the tardy bell rings. Mrs. Reymond, the English teacher, glares at me. Mrs. Reymond is an old lady with grey (almost white) hair and glasses that slid down her nose. She's mean to pretty much everyone.

"Miss Jefferson! You are late once again! One more tardy and you'll have detention!" She scolds, completely ignoring Mckayla.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Reymond, it's just that my watch was behind and I wasn't able to know what time it was," I say with an apologetic voice.

Mrs. Reymond glances down at my bare wrists, then back up at my face. "You're not wearing a watch, Miss Jefferson," she says, stating the obvious.

"Oh, I know. I really don't care what time it is. As long as I get to this boring class, I'm OK," I smiled at her, and she replies with another cold stare.

She points to my desk, which is in the very front of the room, and walks back to her podium. I fake groan, stomping to my desk, gathering the attention of a few classmates. I hear a few stifled laughs and I smirk. Mrs. Reymond locked eyes with me and huffed.

"Faster Miss Jefferson!!!" She nearly screeches. I stopped, pretending to be startled. I placed a hand over my chest, saying, "Wow, with a tone like that, no wonder everyone hates you. All you do is yell and scream at them. I think you'd be better as a drill sergeant rather than a teacher."

Mrs. Reymond recoils from my harsh words, narrowing her eyes at me and everybody in the room. A girl with long, brown hair and hazel eyes stood up. "Yeah. You need to be nicer to us."

"Izzy, you have an A+ in this class because of me. Don't make me change that," Mrs. Reymond snaps, and the girl sits back down, fuming. The teacher turns back to me. "Don't expect to get away with this, Tori."

"Oh, so we're on first name basis now, Pam?" I said, exposing her real name. On our schedules, it said "Barbara Reymond".

Her face turns red in anger and screams, "DETENTION!!!"

. . . . .

"Two hour detention? Nice," Brandyn, another one of my friends, says.

"Yeah," I laugh.

"I mean, did you see her face? It was almost purple!!" Lea, a girl with shoulder length black hair and brown eyes, says. She was talking to Mckayla, but everyone laughed at what she said.

Basically, everyone in our friend circle was; me, Brandyn, Mckayla, Lea, Olivia, Kady, Kaitlyn, Brooke, Kaeden, and Kayla. We all were really close.

"Who cares what colour her face was? You should've been paying attention to the way she spoke to me." I turned around and saw the girl from earlier. Izzy, I think her name was. And she was glaring in my direction.

I put my hands on my hips, rolling my eyes. "It's not my fault you stood up to Mrs. Reymond. I was handling it myself and I didn't need your help. You got in trouble on your own accord."

Izzy's face turns red with rage and I swear I saw her eyes flash red. "You better watch yourself, Jefferson. I'll make you suffer," she hisses.

I scoff, "whatever." Izzy makes a whistling sound and two more girls walk up, one taking each side of her. One was about six foot with long, dark, slightly reddish-brown hair that had an emo-ish look to it, and pale skin. She wore a dark grey hoodie that had an "O" with an "X" through it design, a black and red striped scarf, dark coloured skinny jeans, and black converse. She also had black fishnet sleeves under black fingerless gloves. Her eyes were slightly shifting from hazel to orange. Might be contacts.

The other looked 5'4" with shoulder length black hair and also had pale skin. She was wearing a black "Get Scared" tank-top with a black zip-up jacket on top, torn blue jeans, and black converse, like the first girl. Black earbuds were wrapped around her neck, but not tight enough to suffocate her. Her eyes were silver; again, probably contacts, and were flashing with anger.

"Sarah, Emily, this might be who we're looking for," Izzy said smugly and before I could reply, I was picked up and thrown over the tall one's shoulder.

"Hey!! Put me down NOW!!" I screamed, pounding my fists into her back. The girl didn't even flinch. All of a sudden, dizziness crept into my mind, and when I glanced up, the world was passing by in a blur. It was so sickening to my stomach that I had to squeeze my eyes shut. I shouted insults to the girl, but like before, she didn't react at all.

We then stopped moving and I was dropped to the floor, which felt like cement. I didn't even get to glance at my surroundings before the darkness took over.

{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}
Some Time Later
{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}{»«}

"Oww...." I groaned as my eyes fluttered open, pain exploding my head. My wrists itched and when I looked down at them, I realised that they were shackled...to the cement wall behind me. My breathing quickened as I panicked.

I've been kidnapped. Oh my God... I can't believe this is happening! I need to-

My screaming thoughts were interrupted by the three culprits walking into my view. All of them had sick, twisted grins on their faces. Izzy smirked at me. "Not so intimidating now, are you, Tori?" I didn't reply.

"Answer her!" The tall girl demands, but Izzy places a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Calm yourself, Sarah. It was a rhetorical question anyway," she says, then turns back to me. "Do you know why we took you, Tori?"

"Cause you're idiots?" I muttered, but somehow they heard me.

"No. It was because you're special to us." Izzy says, unamused.

I almost laughed. "Special? How am I special?"

This time, Izzy laughs. "You don't know?" She doesn't even wait for my reply. "You're a Werewolf, Tori. You always have been. Your whole life. And you're Head Wolf. That means you're leader of all the Werewolves that are out there in the world."

There was still one question she hasn't answered yet. "So how am I special to you?"

Izzy gives me a cold smile. "To kill you of course. Without their leader, the Werewolves will be so lost and won't know what to do. That gives us an advantage against them."

I gasped at her words, still not believing them. "And how would you kill these so called Werewolves?"

"We're Vampires, Tori. I'll even prove it to you." Izzy's eyes turned bright red and widened her smile. When I saw her teeth, I also noticed two of them were sharper, longer than the others. Fangs. I screamed bloody murder and the shorter one, I'm guessing she's Emily, walks over to me and covers my mouth with her hand.

I bite her hand, and she jerks it away, clearly enraged at my sudden action. With that hand, she smacks me upside the head with her Vampire strength. And it hurt. A lot.

"Also, we bit you to knock you out when we got here. It's not gonna do anything to you. But we were able to tap into your mind and see your memories." Izzy gives a sad smile, clearly faking. "I'm sorry you got held back. But it's not my fault you got in trouble so many times. I was doing what I needed to do. You got in trouble on your own accord." I growl at her, upset that she was mocking me from earlier. She just smirks at me. Again.

"You're going to pay for this," I snarled.

Izzy approaches me while Emily backs away. "Not if you're unconscious." She then whacks me so hard that I see stars. I shoot her the dirtiest look I could before she hits me again and the world goes black.