Time For War

Izzy's POV

"I can't wait to kill that Head Wolf," I say to Sarah as the four of us stand on one side of the battle field.

She laughs, "Yeah. I'm glad we have the Shapeshifters on our side. Even if Alex hates you, at least she's helping us against the Werewolves."

I nod in agreement, then I spot three people walking out of the treeline on the opposite side, approaching us. Two were twins, one with blonde hair, the other with brown. The blonde had golden coloured eyes and his twin has black. The third was a girl with shoulder length black hair and her grey eyes were glaring in my direction. I knew them well, Tristan (the blonde), Tanner (his twin), and Alex. The Shapeshifters.

"I call killing the human if she shows up," Tanner says when they were only a few feet away.

Tristan gives his brother a shove. "No we agreed at I would kill the human! Not you!"

Tanner shoves him back. "You're just making up excuses to kill her! I said I would and we're going with that!"

"Whatever! You're lying!"

"AM NOT!"

Sarah jumps in between them, making them back down with her piercing orange gaze. "Shut up! How about this: whoever spots the human first can kill her. It doesn't matter who! As long as she's dead and has paid the price, it's fine! Now separate and cool off!"

Tanner sighed and stood next to Emily while Tristan stood on my right side, and when Alex passes by me, I grab her arm. "If you attack me again, I won't hesitate to kill you," I hissed, and she yanked her arm back, muttering under her breath.

We stand in silence for a few moments, then the Werewolves walk out of the trees on the other side, standing in a line. I glare at Tori and she glares right back, but looks uneasy at the same time. I can tell that this will be an easy win, especially since they're down two Werewolves. Let's begin this.

Olivia's POV

I glance at Tori, who's slightly shaking. "You'll be fine," I tell her telepathically. She jumps, startled, and gives me a confused look. "We can talk telepathically. All Werewolves can do that," I say, and I can hear the other Werewolves laughing quietly. I look over at Izzy, who looks impatient. I nod at her, and she nods back.

I take off in a sprint, heading towards Sarah, phasing halfway. Everything went into chaos after that. The Shapeshifters transformed into their Animal forms: Tanner into a black dragon, Tristan into a giant golden owl, and Alex into a large black panther (about the size of a Werewolf). Almost immediately, the twins went for Tori. I would've stepped in to help if Sarah wasn't charging for me at the moment.

I growled at her fiercely, and swipe a paw at her, but missed. She gets behind me somehow and wraps her arms around me, squeezing tightly. I howl at the pain, which was most unbearable. I would've been completely crushed if Kaitlyn hadn't slammed into my side, knocking Sarah off. I then hear a pain-filled howl, and I look over at Tori, whose left side was cut badly. She was doing her best to fight off the Shapeshifters, who were rapidly trying to kill her. She had to avoid Tristan's razor-sharp claws and Tanner's spiked tail.

I looked at the others, and they gave me worried glances. Mckayla then slashed at Tristan, creating a large gash on one of his golden wings (I don't know how that worked but it did). He crashed down into the trees and Mckayla shouted "YES!" In all of our heads, causing us to wince.

Lea was busy fighting Alex to notice that Tanner had raised his spiked tail above her. "Lea!!" I shouted, but it was too late. His tail was brought down and the spikes dug into Lea's side, Lea letting out a howl that made my ears ring. She phased back into a human, and her entire right side was covered in dark crimson blood. She collapsed to the ground, and Kaitlyn ran up to her in human form.