Chapter Sixteen: Kaitlyn {Short Chapter}

When I arrived in the Vampire's cave, Izzy and Emily were already waiting for me. They turned and smiled at me.

"We've been waiting for you, Kaitlyn. You will love the idea that we have," Izzy said.

"We're turning you into a full-blooded Vampire! Thanks to Olivia because we heard you two talking in the woods and I just now realized that you were half and half," Emily said, wrapping her arms around me.

"What? I don't want to be a full-blooded Vampire. If I want to be a full-blooded anything, it would be a Werewolf. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go," I turned to walk away, but Izzy placed a cold hand on my shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere," She said, fangs gleaming. "You're going to be one of us and there's nothing you can do about it," She added, her fangs inches from my neck. I stepped away from her, frightened. I felt someone breathing down my neck and I turned to face Emily, who had her fangs bared.

"No! I won't be like you and you can't make me!" I shouted, then ran out of the cave with Vampire speed. I could sense them catching up and I tried to sprint faster, but since I was only half and half, they were able to run ahead of me. I stopped and lost my balance. A cold hand was placed on the back of my neck and squeezed. I cried out and attempted to break out of the grasp, but it was too strong.

"I wouldn't squirm too much, Kaitlyn. You'll hurt yourself," Izzy laughed. I could feel tears forming in my eyes and I blinked them away.

"Let me go!" I yelled, but it was no use. Izzy yanked me upward and tilted my head sideways.

"We will even have the Witches change your memory so you'll think the Werewolves are your enemies. Then we will resurrect Sarah," Izzy said, then Emily lunged forward and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. The edges of my vision started turning black as I watched the Werewolves sprinting toward us. Then I saw nothing at all. I just knew that I would never be friends with the Werewolves again and I would never be with Brandyn again. I would be a full-blooded Vampire, and there is nothing that I or the other Werewolves could do about it.