Betrayal and Death

Brooke's POV

    I stand outside the Witches' Lair, staring off into the sunset. Movement caught my eye, and I turned to see Izzy, Emily, and a girl I couldn't recognise approaching the cave. They were using their Vampire speed, but since I'm a Witch, I can see them clearly. They stopped a few feet away from me.

    "Who's this, Izzy?" I asked the Head Vampire.

    "Jessie. She's a new Vampire. We just Turned her," Izzy replies, glancing at the brown-haired girl.

    The girl, Jessie, stared at me with her red-tinged green eyes. "Are you Alex?"

    I laughed, "No. I am Brooke, the Head Witch. I'm in charge of everyone." I saw Izzy roll her eyes at the last comment.

    "Oh." Jessie's eyes flashed in disappointment. "Do you know where she is?"

    "Yeah.." Then I realised something. "Isn't creating new Vampires illegal? I mean, without a Witch's consent?"

    "Brooke, I'm Head Vampire, so I don't need rules to create new Vampires. And I had just been resurrected, so I didn't exactly have time to ask a Witch," Izzy says, smirking slightly.

    I was about to say something, but was interrupted by a voice shouting, "Jessie!" And Tori barrels past me, throwing her arms around the Vampire.

    "Tori!" Jessie hugs her back, but carefully, since she was capable of literally crushing Tori to death. Jessie pulls back, a smile on her face. "Have you heard what happened to K.C?"

    Tori's shoulders dropped, and I knew that her mood immediately changed. "She's dead, Jessie. I'm so sorry."

    Tears were in Jessie's eyes. "I know. I found her body. Do you know what happened?"

    "Yes. She was killed by Tanner, who's a Shapeshifter. He killed me also, but I was resurrected. Actually, he's killed a lot of people. But he's the one who killed K.C."

    I was confused with the sudden recognition. "Tori, how do you know her?"

    Tori shifts her gaze to me. "Jessie is K.C's sister, and K.C is my cousin. So she's my cousin."

    Jessie's eyes were filled with anger. "I'm going to kill him. He's gonna pay for what he's done. Where is he?" It was like she didn't care about the introductions, all she wanted was revenge.

    "In the training room. You'll know it when you see it," Tori says, and Jessie thanks her before storming into the Witches' Lair.

    "Nice going," I say to Tori, then walk inside towards my office.

Tristan's POV

    As a Shapeshifter, it's kinda my duty to get rid of the humans who find out about us, about the Supernatural World. But Tanner usually does that for the rest of us, which I'm glad for that because I never wanted to become a killer. Even still, I'm a little upset Tanner got to the human first.

    I chose to transform into a giant golden owl because I wanted to be different than other Shapeshifters. But, from choosing that animal, my human form was also altered in a way relating to my Animal form. So now I have golden coloured eyes and blonde hair. Tanner, on the other hand, has dark brown hair and black irises because he chose a black dragon.

Alex chose a sleek, black panther that's almost the size of a Werewolf. The only alterations her human form got were the grey eyes. They were originally silver, but Emily the Vampire saw them and was furious (because she had silver eyes first). So Brooke dimmed the colour a bit.