Creating A New Vampire

Emily's POV

I left the Witches' Lair, running through the woods, heading towards the Vampires' territory. I stopped suddenly, catching a human's scent. I followed it, and saw a human girl ten feet ahead of me. I hid behind a tree, waiting quietly.

"Why do you act like you love me?" The girl's voice drifted my way, and I looked around the tree at her sharply, only to see that she was speaking into a phone.

"I'm not pretending! I love you, Jessica! You just need to find your sister and bring her back now!" A woman's voice was yelling from the other line.

"Mom, I'm telling you, she's dead! I found her near a large field and...there was blood everywhere!" The girl, Jessica, shouted back.

"I don't believe you! You're just making up excuses to get away! You need to find her! Your father and I are worried sick for her!" The mother sounded angry.

"You never believe me! I'm telling you; she's dead and there's nothing I can do about it! Nobody cares about me any more!" Jessica pulls the phone away from her ear to hang up.

"Jessica~!" The mother was cut off from Jessica pressing the "end" button. She releases a shuddering sob, looking utterly broken. I couldn't kill her. I stepped out into the clearing, and Jessica turns around to look at me, startled.

"Who are you?" She asks me. "Y-your eyes are s-silver looking," She adds, staring into my eyes.

I nodded. "Yes, my eyes are silver, it's because of what I am. You're running away, aren't you?"

"H-how do you know?" Jessica asks, her eyes wide.

"I ran away when I was fifteen because I felt as though I never belonged there, so I left. You're doing the same thing," I reply.

"I never even heard you walk up. It's like you're...I don't know. Not human. I sound crazy don't I?" She laughs softly.

"No you don't. I'm not human, Jessica," I tell her, and her eyes widen again.

"Then what are you?" Her voice was barely audible, but I could hear it with my Vampire senses.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

There was a pleading look in her eyes. "I won't freak out. I promise. Nothing scares me."

"Fine. But if you run away screaming, I'll have to kill you," I say, then step back. My silver eyes flashed brighter, and I showed her my fangs.

"Y-you're a Vampire," Jessica stammers. "I didn't t-think they existed.."

"Well, they do. I'm living proof," I gestured at myself. "But now that I told you, I either have to kill you or Turn you." A look of fear passes over Jessica's face, and she stumbles backwards.

"Please don't kill me. Please," She begs. "I would rather become a Vampire than die!"

I stare at her pathetic human body for a few more seconds, then I sighed, exasperated. "Fine. I will have to take you to Izzy, the Head Vampire. She'll be the one to Turn you." I turned and walked away at normal pace, not waiting for Jessica to respond. It took a few hours to get back, since I wasn't using my Vampire speed. Once we reached the cave, I told Jessica to wait outside.

I walked in the large cave, looking around the darkness for Izzy. "Izzy?" I called, and she appears in front of me seconds later. "It's great to see you again. I chose to resurrect you since you are the Head Vampire," I tell her, and she smiles slightly.

"Why do I smell human?" She eyes me, then glances out of the cave.

"I brought a human here," My voice was barely above a whisper. I really didn't want Izzy to be mad at me right after she was resurrected.

Izzy gives me a cold stare. "Why?"

"Because I overheard her talking to her mom..she's running away. I thought of myself, Izzy, and I felt sympathy for her. But I told here what I was, and that she had two choices; either I kill her for knowing or she gets Turned into a Vampire. You obviously know the choice she made," I explained, and Izzy's expression didn't change.

"So why didn't you Turn her?" She asks, and I sigh.

"It felt right if you were the one to Turn her, Izzy. Since you're Head Vampire and all," I reply, and a look of understanding flashed across her face.

"I see. Okay, I'll turn her. But don't think I'm only doing this to replace Sarah, okay? We will resurrect her," And with that, she left the cave.

I waited a few seconds before following her. When I got outside, Jessica was lying on the ground, unconscious. "What now?" I asked Izzy, who was wiping blood off her lips.

"We wait," She replies, then heads back into the cave.

***TIMESKIP***

After what seemed like forever, Jessica finally stirred. She stood up, wobbled a bit, then steadied herself. "I'm a Vampire.." She breathed.

"Yes," Izzy says, but not impatiently. "So now that we have three Vampires again, we can get our revenge."

"Revenge? On who?" Jessica asks, her voice shaking slightly.

"On the people who killed me and Sarah, Jessica," Izzy replies, a cold look in her eyes.

"Oh. And call me Jessie, by the way. I never really liked Jessica. Made me sound older than I actually am. I'm just a sixteen year old sophomore," She softly laughs.

"Okay, Jessie. Emily, who killed me and Sarah?" Izzy transferred her attention to me.

"Um, well, Alex tried to kill you, but Mckayla succeeded in killing you. Olivia and Kaitlyn killed Sarah," I inform her.

Izzy pretends to think. "I think we should just kill Alex. I don't care much for the Werewolves, and I just want to kill Alex anyways."

"Wait. When did all these people die?" Jessie asks, looking somewhat scared.

Izzy looks uncertain. "Um..well I guess now that you're a Vampire you should know. There was this war that the Werewolves caused, and a lot of people died. The Werewolves had told a human about the Supernatural World and the human died during the war. That solved the problem."

Jessie suddenly got quiet. "We should kill that Shapeshifter who killed you, Izzy. It would make you happier, since you're alive now."

Izzy smiled at Jessie. "Now you're talking like a Vampire." We took off for the the Witches' Lair, preparing to avenge Izzy's death.