Good Witch, Bad Witch

Alex's POV

    I've always hated the Werewolves and Vampires. It's not like I was raised that way, it's just that I've met them and hate their personalities. They're just so...stuck up. Well, except for Brandyn. Him and I met at school and became friends. We talk crap on the Vampires, and I refrain on talking trash on the Werewolves while he's around.

    I transformed into my panther form, Olivia placing the unconscious Tori on my back. "Don't hurt her Alex," She says, and I roll my eyes at her, then take off towards the Witches' Lair.

    Once we arrived, I transformed back, Tori falling to the ground beside me. She stirred, then sat up, rubbing her side. I grabbed her by her reddish-brown hair, dragging her into the large cave. "Hey Alex!" Tristan, one of the other Shapeshifters says to me as I pass by him, and I respond with a nod. He glances at Tori with a confused look on his face, but shrugs and walks away without a word.

    I open the door to Brooke's office, throwing Tori to the ground in front of Brooke's desk. She gets up hastily, glaring at me. "You little~" She starts to say, but Brooke clears her throat, interrupting her.

    "Thank you Alex. I have no idea what Kaeden and Kayla need her for, but could you take her to Kaeden's office?" She asks me, and I groan.

    "Why Kaeden? You know she doesn't like me," I tell her, but when she gives me "the look", I grab Tori's arm and pull her out of the room. "I hate Kaeden so much," I mutter.

    "Why?" Tori asked, god she's so annoying.

    "Shut up and don't worry about it Wolf," I saw her flinch at the name.

    I stopped walking, facing Kaeden's office door. I sighed dramatically before knocking on the door. It opened to reveal Kaeden, her teal eyes glaring at me. "Oh, it's you," She says with disgust.

    I roll my grey eyes at her. "Go ride a broomstick, Witch."

    "You wish," Kaeden shoots back, then glances at Tori, who wore an annoyed, yet pain-filled expression. "Hello again, Tori," Kaeden says kindly.

    Tori gives her a pained smile. "Hi." She glares at me. "Can you let me go now?" She hisses in a venomous tone. I release her arm, and there was a bruise where my hand was. She rubs her arm, stepping away from me.

    "Come in Tori," Kaeden says, then to me; "You've done your job, you're no longer needed here, Alex."

    I cross my arms and stay where I was. Kaeden sighs and waves her hand, muttering a spell. The world faded away for a few seconds, and when it came back into focus, I was in my bedroom. I walk towards the door, but was blasted backwards once I passed the door frame. "What the...?" I ask aloud, then scream; "KAEDEN YOU WITCH!!"

    "Alex?" I look over to see Tanner standing in the doorway. "You alright?"

    I slammed my hands down on the bed, exasperated. "No, I'm not 'alright' Tanner. Kaeden freaking cast a spell on my bedroom door so I can't get out!"

    "Have you tried getting out through the window?" He asks, and I shake my head no.

    I walk to the large window in my room and open the black curtains. But as soon as my fingertips grazed the cool glass of the window, I was thrown back onto the floor. "That Witch!" I yell, then add; "Be lucky I censored myself, Tanner. That could've been way worse."

    Tanner walks over to me and offers me his hand. I take it and stand up. "Thanks," I say.

    "Welcome. Why would Kaeden do this? I know she hates you, but this is a little extreme," Tanner says, and I shrug.

    "I don't know. I brought Tori to her office and she transported me here. And how can you come in?" I ask.

    "Maybe the spell is there just so you can't leave, but other people can come in. Try and figure it out. I have to train with Tristan. Bye Alex," He says, then walks out of the room.

    I put my hands in the air, exasperated. "Kayla!" I shouted, and seconds later Kayla appears in the doorway.

    "Yes Alex?" She asks.

    "Kaeden has cursed my bedroom somehow and now I can't get out! Can you un-curse it or something?" I ask her, filled with hope, but it fades once I see the look on Kayla's face.

    "I'm so sorry but only the Witch who placed the curse can reverse it. I'll tell Brooke so she can convince Kaeden to un-curse your room," She says, and I crossed my arms.

    "Whatever. As long as the stupid curse is gone, I'm fine," I say, and Kayla gives me an apologetic smile before leaving me in silence. I groan and turn around, smashing my face into my bed comforter.

    I heard familiar, yet annoying laughter coming from behind me, and a voice to match. "Aww, Alex can't get out of her room! Poor her." I whirled around to see Kaeden smirking at me.

    I lunged at her, not realising she was outside the door frame until after I was blasted backwards onto my butt. Kaeden laughed again, a harsh, high-pitched sound that made me hate her more. "Shut up, Witch," I growl, and she scoffs.

    "Or what? You can't even get out of your room! And I'm outside your room so you can't touch me!" Kaeden says, and I stood up, furious.

    "I will find a way. And when this curse is removed, I'm going to hurt you so bad that you're gonna wish you never put this curse here," I hiss.

    Kaeden raises her eyebrows, "Who says I'm gonna remove the curse?"

    "I say. Now remove the curse, Kaeden," Brooke says, and Kaeden whirls around, startled to see Brooke standing right behind her.

    "O-oh. S-sorry," Kaeden says, and waves her hand, muttering unintelligible words. I walk over to the doorway and stick my hand through, breathing a sigh of relief when nothing happened.

    "Thanks," I say to Brooke, who nods once before disappearing. Or "disapparating" as she likes to call it. She always loves a good Harry Potter reference. Kaeden then smirks at me before pulling out a handful of powder, dropping it on the floor in a circle around her. I just stared at her, utterly bored. Kaeden then claps her hands once, and the powder rises up and spins around her, continuing to rise. When it reached her head, in caved in and fell to the ground. Kaeden was nowhere in sight.

    I was suddenly pushed to the ground by an unseen force, smacking my face on the cement floor. Ouch. "You freaking turned invisible!!" I shouted, and the twins appeared in the doorway.

    "What happened?" Tristan asked.

    I huffed, pushing myself up into a sitting position. "Kaeden turned invisible, that's what."

    "How do you know? Maybe she's just using her magic," Tanner suggested, and I threw my hands in the air.

    "Heck I don't know! All I know is that it was her doing and━" I was cut off when I was shoved from my right side, slamming into the cement wall. I gingerly touched the side of my head, and when I pulled back my hand, my fingers were slightly bloody. "I'm gonna kill you Witch," I snarled, and a strong force of magic slams me into the wall again, causing me to cry out.

    The twins were at my side now, helping me to my feet. "Kaeden, cut it out. You don't need to do this," Tanner says, his voice cold.

    Kaeden's giggle was heard from the other side of the room. "Aww..why can't I hurt her? She hurt me, so it should be okay for me to get even with her?"

    Tanner glanced at me. "What's she talking about, Alex?"

    "Nothing. It happened years ago. Nothing major," I say, and I could feel the anger radiating off of Kaeden.

    "Nothing?! Nothing?! You call giving me your phone in detention and saying that I took it is nothing?" Kaeden seethed, then shot a burst of magic at me. It slammed my head against the wall, and I instantly blacked out.