Chapter Fifteen: Olivia

"Hi, Olivia." Tori greeted as I walked into our cave. I waved back.

"What happened? Your face is red." Mckayla pointed out. I hadn't realized that I was still blushing.

"I kissed someone." I say.

"Who?" Brandyn asked, still looking upset about Kaitlyn. I twirled a strand of hair around my index finger.

"Tristan." I reply.

"WHAT??!!!" They all exclaimed.

"But he's a Shapeshifter! They hate us! You can't love him!" Tori yells.

"I can too! You can't control my feelings!" I shot back.

"But Olivia, he'll probably just ditch you and leave you heartbroken. Trust me, I would know." Brandyn said sadly.

"You guys would never understand!" I shouted, tears forming in my eyes. Then I turned, phased, and ran away into the woods. I could hear them calling after me, but I continued to ignore them. When I was about a good hundred feet away, I phased back and collapsed to the ground, sobbing.

"Olivia? What's wrong?" A familiar voice asked.

"I kissed someone the others hate, Kaitlyn." I turned to see her reaction, expecting her to be angry and knock me out with her Vampire strength. But instead, she smiled.

"Who'd you kiss? Wait, no. Let me guess......um, Tanner?" She guessed. I shook my head.

"Nope. But you're close." I tell her.

"Ooh! I know! Tristan!!" She says. "YES!!!!" She shouts happily after I nodded.

"They shouted at me and told me not to fall in love with him." I said.

"Olivia, you shouldn't let other people take over your feelings. You should love whoever you want." Kaitlyn assures me.

"Thanks. Why did you become a Vampire?" I wondered out loud.

"I didn't want to. I was kidnapped-well, wolfnapped by the other Vampires and they turned me into one of them." Kaitlyn told me.

"Can't we turn you into a full-blooded Werewolf? I mean, you were already one, then the Vampires bit you and turned you into a Half and Half. Which means you are half Vampire, half Werewolf." I asked. She perked her head up.

"Yeah! You could bite me and turn me back into a full-blooded Werewolf!" She exclaims.

"But the Vampires can do that also. If they bite you, then you become a full-blooded Vampire." I said. The smile on Kaitlyn's face faltered.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Plus, I have to go to the Vampire's territory soon. During the night, I'll run away." She says.

"Good. Then we'll turn you back into one of us." I say triumphantly. She grinned, then ran off with her Vampire speed.

Hey sorry if you thought this was a short chapter, I just want to get into the last chapter (spoiler). Hope you enjoy the next (and last) chapter.