Chapter no.5

Cameron's POV:-

I wake up earlier than usual this morning and take my time in the shower. My butler Sam makes me breakfast and I come into the kitchen only in my bath robe.
It's seven in the morning so I take my time eating breakfast and read some newspaper.

My housekeeper Muriel comes into the kitchen carrying a laundry basket. "Good morning Cameron dear." She says in her sprightly mother-like tone.

She's so like my mother. I'm not that close to anyone but she's amazing and she knows me too well.
"Morning Muriel. "I smile at her.

I sip a few gulps from my orange juice and make a few important calls then I head upstairs to my room to get ready.

I sigh looking at my reflection in the mirror I see a playboy, a sexy billionaire as people call me. I realize that I haven't brought any girl home for the last two days.

Then I think about her. She's attractive, she's confident. The playboy in me lusts for her body but my other part.......it keeps on going back to her charismatic persona. Her smile, her grace, her eyes. Her emerald gem-like eyes.

I open my closet taking my clothes out and quickly get dressed. I use some colongue, grab my phone and my car keys and rush outside. Muriel comes calling behind giving me my spare penthouse key card. I thank her and leave.

Throughout my drive to the office, I struggle to keep my attention on the road but my mind somehow wanders back to Corinne.
Why is she affecting me like that? Maybe it's just my thoughts? Will it be finally over if I get her in my bed?

But thinking of her as those other girls who want me like that just doesn't feel right. She's not like that.

But you want her don't you?

It is true the first thing that attracts me to her is her body, her lustful curves.
She's the most beautiful of all the others. I can't find myself looking anywhere else when I see her.

I park my car in the parking lot and almost run towards the building. I laugh at my impatience.

Corinne's POV:-

I park my Volvo in the lot and lock it. I look up at the heaven-kissing skyscraper. I look at the time from my cell phone, it's seven-fifteen. I am here early to start designing and rearranging my cabin.
I walk slowly to a small cozy looking cafe and order my favorite coffee.

Holding the cup in one hand, I walk in through the main entrance.
"Corinne!..."someone calls me and I turn around to see the receptionist waving from her desk.

"Hey!" I greet her with a cheery smile as I walk up to her desk.

"My name's Dalancy." She smiles back.
I nod.

"I wanted to congratulate you. You got the best job every girl here is so jealous." She says honestly.
I smile shaking my head. She seems to be genuinely nice.

I suddenly remember that I've got to rearrange my office so I say goodbye to Dalancy and rush to the elevator.

Reaching my office, I put down my belongings on my desk and get to work. The walls are a creamy gold color almost beige and I love it. I have a picture of me framed and I hang it on the center wall. It is big enough to cover the entire wall.

Then I rearrange my desk and adjust a small couch seat near the large windows and replace the dense curtains with shiny gold net ones.

The rest of the two walls are occupied by my designs on softboards and racks of new hats and handbags I've recently designed.