Chapter no.25

Corinne's POV:-

Just now when I thought finally of getting some peace, I saw from the corner of my eye, another bodyguard standing near a tree while I just sprawled on the grass. This whole "security" thing was really getting on my nerves and these annoying bodyguards were pissing me off. They literally followed me everywhere.
Thanks to my over-protective CEO and his adorable twin.

I made up my mind about talking to Cameron. I mean, I wasn't a baby they needed to babysit. Right?

Not wanting to get up, I turned to face the sky. A bright gold among silver rain clouds. It would rain soon. A smile curved upon my lips at that thought.

A clap of thunder could be heard in the distance.

I took off my sweater. My white tank top clung to my skin tightly.
I stretched my arms wide and closed my eyes, smiling towards the sky.

My lips parted at the impact of first few raindrops coming in contact with my skin.
Before I knew it, a light drizzle became a shower. I bit my lip smirking to myself as I let myself get completely drenched in rain.

I knew I was playing a dangerous game but I knew I wanted to see what might happen. I wanted to see Cameron react to this. I laughed lightly.

He would be jealous and I knew it.

I turned around to face the window to Cameron's office. I let out a laugh of joy. I watched with anxious excitement as slowly Cameron looked up from his laptop screen and I smirked at him.

My heart began to beat fast as I saw his expression change from nothing to surprise to realization and finally......something I couldn't decipher.

I gulped.
He stood up making his way out of the office room definitely coming to get me.
I face-palmed myself mentally but my heart beated furiously with excitement.

I so liked the angry Cameron and his hot looks.

Cameron didn't like to get soaked in rain. He'd once told me but now as I watched him walk through the downpour, he didn't seem to care if his amazingly sexy body was drenched from head to foot.

I saw from the corner of my eye as the bodyguard finally left. Leaving me with Cameron who looked like a predator right now.

He came closer and closer and I ran.

Stupid move.

Cameron's POV:-

I glanced up from my work and saw her sprawled on the grass outside my office window.

She looked at the bodyguard who stood by a tree to watch her. Her face scrunched up in a cute annoyed expression.
The idea of someone watching her made her irritated.

The sound of thunder alerted me. It might be raining soon. She better be inside.
After a minute or so, the sound of her infectious laughter grabbed my attention.

I looked out of the window as rain began to shower upon her heavily. She stood in the rain, now in her tank top drenched in rain. Her white tank top clinging to her body, emphasizing her every curve.

She smirked at me.

Her hands pushed her now wet hair to the side. My eyes lit with anger as I saw the bodyguard eyeing her up and down.
No way would I let her be seen by other men like this. Especially when she looks so deliciously sexy.

She was mine to look at. Only mine.

I made my way out of the office and out into the downpour not caring if I was now wet too.
I was just a few steps away when she abruptly turned around and ran.