Chapter no.11

Cameron's POV :-

After leaving the office building, I headed to my penthouse as I needed to take some rest.
Muriel opened the door for me and I was greeted with a warm welcoming smile. I gave her my rare genuine smile.

She was the only person besides Dylan and Meryl who saw that genuine smile on my face.

Until.......

Until Corinne came. Women threw themselves at me and I used to love it. The attention I got. But since Corinne came into my life, the only thing I seem to be interested in is her.

I took a long shower relaxing myself thinking back to my small moments that I spent with Corinne. She never seemed to care when I looked at her or when I was around her. Maybe that's why I wanted her so bad.
All I knew was that she wasn't like any of those sluts .

She was......different.

I came out of the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my waist. I picked up my phone from the night stand turning it on to look at my lock screen wallpaper.
It was a picture of Corinne I had taken in the office without her knowing that. Just a few days ago.

I knew that her body called to me. I knew I found those provocative curves irresistible. Her creamy skin was just breathtaking.
But when it came to her beautiful eyes and her heartthrob smile I was forced to question myself.

Was it just lust that I felt for her?

It was eight in the evening when I dropped myself on my bed and closed my eyes.

**********

A pair of emerald gem like eyes......
Soft blushing cheeks......
Those soft slightly swollen lips......
That melodious sound of her laughter......
That kissable skin of her naive neck......
Her long creamy thin legs......

"Cameron!...." her sweet voice calling my name.

I suddenly sat upright in bed. Someone knocked on my door.

"Cameron dear! Do you need anything? " it was Muriel.
I shook my head smiling.

"No Muriel I'm good. You go home to the kids. " I said getting out of the bed grabbing my phone.

The door bell rang. Dylan came into my room.
"Hey bro." he said.

Muriel went to collect her things and me and Dylan went to the small bar next to the living room area. My bartender served us drinks and I gulped down five shots in a minute.

I spend my Christmas Eve drinking like this for five years now.

The clock in the living room struck twelve and I wished Muriel a Merry Christmas kissing her cheek before she left for her house only a few blocks away from my penthouse.

I dialed Corinne's number.
Why?
I don't know.

She answered on the fourth ring.
"Hello? " she said softly.

And that was all it took. Hearing that voice did some unknown things to me.

After talking a few minutes she asked to give the phone to Dylan and I shook my head smirking.

********

"Merry Christmas princess." I said a rare genuine smile on my face.
Meryl came down the stairs slamming into me.

"Cameron it's been ages." she whined and I laughed throwing my back head.

Meryl was always like that. I love her so much. After mom and dad died, we only had each other.