Miserable!

THE SIXTH PAGE:

It's been seven days today, Amika isn't talking to me. When I go to meet her, she has some work, when I offer her my lunch, she says she isn't hungry and when I start talking about Raj, she walks away. She doesn't tell me what's going on! She rejected my invitation for Maasi's birthday, it hurt me!

I spoke to Raj about Amika's behavior towards me today, he went expressionless, "I have something to tell you," he added. But again, he refused to tell me about it before Maasi's birthday, "I'll surely tell you everything that day, and I'll even convince Amika to come for the party, don't worry" he said. There's definately something cooking up between the two of them, which yet, is still hidden from me.

Anyways, I don't care if they don't wish to share, but I don't want to lose either of them! They both are my soulmates..!
~^~

THE SEVENTH PAGE:

Today our college announced about an upcoming 'Fresher's Party.' It's too late though, as we have definately crossed the period of 'freshers' by attending the college for eight months now, but anyway, a little fun is always welcome.

Amika finally started talking to me again, but I can still feel a small wave of hatred approaching me from her. I want to know the reason. I can no more bear her bitter side, I want my sweet Amu back!

Well! Now the good news; I've been appointed as an 'Head incharge for the science exhibition' I have to select talented and interested participants from the whole college. The best part is, that my assistant is Raj, and he himself appointmented him that job. 'Anything to be around you," he said in his typical cocky tone, but I don't know why, his mischievously nonsensical words have started flattering me!

~^~

THE EIGHTH PAGE:

This is my confession! I cannot believe it as I write this, but this is true. And I think I knew it from the very beginning, but I never dared to accept it for the fear of losing him!

It's him, it's Raj, Raj who has stolen my fear, my self-doubting nature, my sorrows, everything and instead gifted me with a fresh confidence and lots of happiness. I'll always find myself in a debt of his friendship, he doesn't know what his presence means to me. I feel secured in his company.

He completes my family, he tells me about the right path to follow, just like a father, he knows when I'm upset, just like a mother, he stands as a protector, just like a brother, he teases me but always stays with me, just like a sister, but the best role that he plays is of a trustworthy best friend. And I'm in love with my best friend!

I don't have to worry about the time if I have to call him, I don't have to worry about losing Amika because he can fix the fights between us and I don't have to worry about my past anymore because now its him who gaurds it with me, I'm never alone with him.

Well, let's see what destiny has for me!

THE NINTH PAGE:

One day to go for Maasi's birthday! Both of them are coming and my excitement is at its peak! Maasi is going to prepare her delicious muffins alongwith chicken fried rice and steaming hot momos. I'm assigned for dusting the whole house and changing the curtains.

This is the first time ever that I am inviting any friends, and from the bottom of my heart I wish that everything goes perfect tommorow!

And if God wishes, I'm planning to tell Raj about my true feelings for him!

~^~

Manali! The snow-capped beautiful mountains, cool breeze flowing in every direction, natural silence and amazing dew drops on the leaves shining like little diamonds; were the things that I noticed as soon as I unboarded the bus.