A\N

'Stolen!' was my second story on wattpad. After receiving very low response on my first book I was kind of heart broken because 'Writing' is the only thing that I believe I am good at. I deleted wattpad, removed my drafts from the memory of my laptop and decided never to write.

I don't know why I reinstalled wattpad in the following week. I kept glaring at the 'pencil symbol' at the bottom of my screen. Gathering enough courage I clicked on it and deleted my previous story. With no idea for another story, I decided to try once more.

I selected on 'New story,' it asked me for a title, I tried to skip it but it hadn't let me proceed until I typed the title, so I wrote 'I don't know' as a title and moved further.

Surprisingly, I went on writing one paragraph after another. I had intended to write the story of Mira, the girl who learnt to be independent, but then my mind came up with this "mystery girl" and bammmm, I had a plot!!!!

I backspaced 'I don't know' and wrote 'Stolen!'

Then I pestered my friend FourTris46M to make a cover for my story.

With a deep breath and a small weak negative feeling that 'this story is going into thrash as well,' I clicked on 'Publish.'

In a week or so, the reads reached 100. That was more than my previous book, it encouraged me more, so I went on writing. And what I found after writing a few more chapters was that I'd reached 1K reads.. That was my dream come true.

My early readers were:

CocaColaManic2014
FourTris46M
Lishaak
MounaRao
Athmikaa
oviya10
Willow_Avenue
Then came my other consistent readers:

@thinkstoomuch
@sizukaa
livingthelie
@Jasaleneriya
@Menitta
shreyaa1414
CRAZYY_14
@arpi26
FoxesAndClarity
@benaddict31
CRAZYY_14
MounaRao
@Secret_and_lies
@Hiten_123
myRoomismyBestie
@Reader_157
@karthikaasailesh
renuka03
@vijayrani
Rajn55t
GoldenDreams28
@hymard
@letthemaplesfall
@biakdiki9
@alishiagwalera
@Madeline152
stakhanovitz
@fangurl394
rakhioverhereer
vazqu421019

P.S: I'm really sorry for the other readers that I haven't mentioned here. But please remember that I don't value you less. But still please PM me, so that I realise who I've missed.

Thank you all for encouraging me, I owe you all a lot. It is because of you guys that my story could reach #5 in the mystery\thriller section.

Special mention of my sisters here_renuka03 and CocaColaManic2014

Love you all!

-ravenclaw44