The Desired Wish!

Rohit's POV:

That was wierd! 

I hung up the call and scratched my forehead.

This is the right time, bring her here!

Mira's words echoed in my mind. A shiver ran through my spine. How would my little sister react? 

I left my room and stepped into hers. I made sure that the creek of the door didn't wake her up. I slowly climbed in her bed and sat beside her.

Her face was calm with a merely visible smile. She'd become so matured, so strong, I couldn't believe.  All these years I used to sleep with a question in  my head - 'will Megha ever forgive me?' And every morning I used to have no answer for that.

But yesterday, my little doll just fell into my arms. Forgiving every sin of mine, helping me get rid of my guilt and accepting me after whatever I'd done.
Maybe this is the right time. I'll not leave her side this time, no matter what she decides, I'll support her.

I'll be there before the sunrise!

I recalled the promise that I'd given to Mira and decided to move ahead with my plan.

I hesitated but shook Megha's shoulder, enough to wake her up.

"Bhaiya?" She woke up with a start and sat up.

"Shushh. It's Nothing. I sneaked in because.... Um.." And I stammered focusing on my nervousness.

"Are you okay bhaiya?" She asked and turned to her left to get a quick peep at her clock. "It's three in the morning."

"I have got to tell you something. It's quiet urgent or else I wouldn't have bothered you!" I overcame my nervousness.

She yawned and widened her eyes to become totally awake.

"What is it bhaiya?" Her tone was serious.

I breathed deep, gathering courage.

"It's about Raj." I whispered.

Her expressions went cold.

"How do you?....  OH the diary!" She murmured to herself.

"Listen it's not his fault." I started.

"He has hurt me. He has decieved me. He has lied to me." She said and paused.

"And still you love him?" I asked.

She looked outside the window.

"Tell me dear. I'm your brother. I can be trusted right?" I said.

"It doesn't matter anymore. He's with Amika. And I....  I am.....  I'm just stupid." She seemed to have had inherited the stammering.

"He's not with Amika." I declared.

She stared at me.

"Yes, I'm sure about what I'm saying. He's not with Amika. He never was. He loved you truly and he still does. Whatever you've believed all this while was just made up by Amika. Raj is still the same. He's craving for you Megha." I said.

I could see shiny drops nears her eyes in the moonlight. She did love him that much. Still she preferred silence, maybe to swallow what I'd said.

"If what you've just said..... Is.... Is true. Then how come..... How come he never tried to find me?" She stammered and choked on the last word.

I pulled her in an brotherly embrace.

"Because all this while he was told by Amika that you were dead. He was miserable. I've met him trust me doll, I'm not lying. That guy has it really bad for you. He's really craving for you."