Unbelievable!

MEGHA! Megha Verma... She's ACTUALLY alive. Oh my God. I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe what the screen displayed.

Me: Hey! Megha Verma? (1:33 am)

Megha: Yes this is She, but Do I know You? (1:35 am)

Me: Yes! (1:35 am)

Megha: Are you Veer Shastri. From school? (1:37 am)

Me: No. I'm your friend's brother. Actually we've never met. (1:37 am)

Megha: Oh! Which Friend? (1:39 am)

Me: Mira.. (1:40 am)

Megha: I don't recall any Mira. Maybe you've caught the wrong person sir! (1:46 am)

Me: Maybe, sorry to bother. (1:46 am)

-------*blocked*-------

"And then she blocked me." Veer said.

I kept blinking my eyes in disbelief. A sharp ringing pain spread through my shoulder. "Ow.... What was that for?" I asked Veer who had pinched me hard.

"Wake up little brains... This is no dream. She is alive." He said. I hugged him tightly. I was so surprised, so happy, so angry too... But the good feelings overcomed the bad ones.

"And if you say that you wish to help them all, then you should take this ahead sister. I know I hadn't supported you, but I was right to believe that you are strong and totally independent." He said and released me. "Go ahead, this time I won't disappoint you. I promise." He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and relished that complex moment.

What should I do? Call everyone!?

But whom should I call first?

Maybe Amika.... But her words rung in my ears-

He has atlast accepted that she's dead. I won't let anyone hurt him again.

No...

Maybe Raj....

I loved her, and I still love her...

But I didn't have enough proof. If the whole 'Megha's Alive' thing turned out to be false then it would be like digging his wounds further.

So who? Maybe Rohit..

I want her to know that I've returned for her..

Yes... That seemed perfect. Afterall he was her only true family. Megha belonged to her brother more than anyone else.

"But before you let anyone know about this, you have to talk to her." Veer said and interrupted my thoughts.
Yes he was right, but the question remained, 'how?'

"You must be thinking how, right?" He asked. That reminded me of Rohit.

A muscle twitched in my stomach at his name. I was wrong, it wasn't the end, we definately had something to lead together. How I wished I hadn't lost my mobile, atleast we hadn't had to go through the separation.

"Sister?" Veer said and shook me by my shoulder.

"Yes yes.." I replied attentively.

"I think we have to break some laws.." He said and winked.

"What?" I asked him. Which laws?

"Trust me" He said and dragged me out of the apartment. "Where are we going?" I asked and followed him.

"To the cyber cafe!" He said.

~^~

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered in Veer's ear.