12

"It feels good to be back home." Dee said, sprawling out on our hotel bed. We made it here an hour ago with slight jet lag. The trip was very relaxing, I guess I could say that. Dee and I were required to share a hotel room together for a week since he didn't want to go back home yet. He said staying here with me for a while would ease his mind, just until Chad had purchased and furnished our new living area. He and Ma shared a room together, Lucas and Caden shared which they were lucky to get their own beds because they agreed that if not, it'd be gay and it wouldn't fly with them.

I emerged from the foggy bathroom wearing a black tank top, dark blue PINK pajama shorts, and my hair was pulled up into a messy bun. I was so exhausted. It was 12:56 in the morning and I was beyond ready to sleep.

Dee had already taken his shower, dressed in his black boxers and revealing six pack and tattoos. I flopped down onto the bed with my head spinning. For one, I checked the sheets for any marks or stains because I will definitely not be sleeping on the bed but luckily it was all good.

"It just feels good to be clean and in bed." I said, climbing under the covers. Dee did the same while inching towards me with a smile. I laughed and shook my head.

"Boy you wish you was getting some of this tonight." I placed my left hand in his face and waved it a little.

"What's this missing?" He wrapped his arms around me as I lied on his chest.

"You gone get that ring, baby."

He kissed my forehead and it wasn't long before we fell asleep.

_________________
Social Media:
Instagram: neiarenee
Twitter: taneiartxo