Chapter Three

''Sky!'' I hear my best girlfriend, Ellie calling my name. I walk away from my car and to where she is impatiently waiting at the malls entrance.

''Hurry up, you slow poke! We have lots of shopping to do!'' she chirps.

''Hey to you to!'' I reply sarcastically. A yawn escapes my lips.

Again.

Ellie looks at me with her with emerald eyes. She has brown hair that lies past her shoulders. She's a werewolf too and knows everything about my past.

''Another nightmare?'' she whispers.

She hates to see me in pain. I tell her everything. She is the only one who knows about me and what I am. That's why she is my best friend. She is the only one I can trust besides my dads and Cam- No Sky. Not again.

I nod solemnly.''The exact same?'' she asks taking my hand and pulling me gently through the mall doors.

''Everynight.'' I say. A silence forms between us. Ellie walks in front of me and turns around so she is facing me.

''What?'' I ask scowling at her. She doesn't say anything, she doesn't need to. She gives me one of her best hugs. No seriously they are amazing!

''I'm here for you, forever and always.'' she says looikng straight in my eyes. Tears brim my eyes but I don't let them fall. Ellie notices this.

''Alright!'' she exclaims ,''enough with the mushy crap!'' I chuckle.

''Shopping time!!'' My eyes widen ''Help me moon goddess.'' I whisper

Six Long And Painful Hours Later.....

We finally walk or more like hobble out of the mall. I had at least 10 bags in each hand full of things Ellie forced me to buy. Even though I'm exhausted I did have a lot of fun with her today. She took my mind off last night. I ended up telling her about my dads wanting to talk to me. I was freaking out about it all and she listened to my rambling. She didn't butt in and I was grateful. I had to get it off my chest. Ellie snaps me out of my thoughts.

''Sky, you okay?'' Worry is etched onto her face.

''Ya, sure I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?'' She looks at me skeptically.

''Well....'' she starts ..''you've been standing by your car looking into space for the last 7 minutes?''

''I was just thinking.'' I say opening my car door to my jag.

''That's what I'm afraid of.'' she mutters but I hear loud and clear.

''Hey!'' I protest. She smiles innocently. ''See ya babe.''

''Bye!'' I shout before getting in the car placing my shopping bags on the back seat. I get home 25mins later due to traffic. Once I get home, I'm greeted by..no one.

''Thats weird.'' I thought to myself

* "You're telling me.'' says my wolf Star. She hasn't spoken to me all day. I will have to ask her about that later.

*...''they are always so noisy. You could hear them from miles away.'' she mumbles.

I continue walking into the kitchen putting my purse, phone and jacket on the counter. I walk into the sitting room surprised to see my dads sitting down quietly. Too quiet. David is sitting on the couch with a closed book on his lap. He looks deep in thought. Xavier and Jaxon are siiting stiffly waiting but I can see the thoughtful expressions on their faces. I look into the corner of the room where Andrew and Nathaniel are having a conversation, whispering things to eachother. I take a minute to look around the room once more. Somethings up.

* "Somethings wrong.'' Star piped in.

''Hey dads.'' I say as I plop down on one of the empty seats. They jump, startled to see me there.

''We didn't see you there babygirl.'' Jax says

Okay, somethings really wrong if they didn't hear me with their werewolf hearing. What could have gotten them so distracted?

I look over to see that Andrew and Nathaniel had joined the others on the couches having stopped their conversation when I walked in. I look at them wearily.

''Alright spill.'' I deadpan. They look at eachother.

''Well we wanted to talk to you about someting very important.'' starts Andrew.

''I know, just tell me. The waiting is killing me." I complain.

''Never was a patient person..'' Xavier jokes. I glare playfully at him. I lean back in the seat waiting for the no doubt bad news to come.

''You know we love you, right?''Jax says slowly.

''Oh god...''' I mutter. To hear that sentence is never good.

''Stop stalling and just tell her already!!'' exclaims Nathaniel. I just realised how nervous he looked along with the others. I braced myself. ''Okay.'' Andrew states ,''I'll tell you but please no interuptions.'' I nod.

''Sky, you're special you know that.'' Oh great here we go again.

''Don't give me that look.'' he scolds. I bite back a smile.

''You are a rare silver wolf with amazing abilities. There is a reason why you were put on this earth but...I can't tell you. You will find out soon enough. You can control your powers now. One important thing missing in your life right now is your mate. You're 16 you should have found him by now. Another thing missing is...'' he stops and I hold my breath ....''a pack life.'' he finishes.

''Excuse me?''

''We have been thinking..'' he continues ignoring my question ...''we want you to join the Silvermoon pack in Michigan a couple hours from here. Your flight leaves in two days.''

I stare at them shocked trying to process what I just heard. They are kicking me out? I'm joining a pack? And it's a few hours from here??

''What?'' I choke out ''Why?'' I whisper. Jax looks at me with a pained expression.

''You need to know what a pack life is like and you need to find your mate.'' I had a feeling they weren't telling me something.

''There's a reason I'm not in a pack.'' I state ''I'm more powerful than an Alpha, I wouldn't be able to follow orders without wanting to kill someone!!'' I scream.

Star was getting restless. She didn't like the idea of leaving, neither did I. She hated the idea of following an Alphas order. My eyes turned their icy blue colour that shows Star has taken over. She lets out a ferocious growl and I storm out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats chapter 3 hope you like!

please tell me what you think