Chapter Fourteen

I slowly open my eyes. I blink a couple of times trying to get my vision back. I hear muffled voices. Only now do I realise the warmth and sparks spreading up my arm.

Cameron. He is here.

* "Of course he is here..he is our mate" Star scolds.  I mentally roll my eyes.

I try to move my stiff neck which causes everyones attention to turn to me. I look around the room to see Alpha Ian, Hannah, Doc Vincent and Cameron. I look at Cameron.

"You're finally awake." he says. I look at him. He has bags under his eyes from worry and lack of rest. I smile and try to remember what happened. I speak my thoughts.

"What happened?" I ask curiously.

Cam growls."That drunk asshole called you a freak when you tried to heal him." he says through gritted teeth.

I wince when he says 'freak'. Cam squeezes my hand rubbing circles on it with his thumb. Alpha Ian steps forward.

"After you blacked out Cameron went on a rampage. We were all shocked and angry for what Chris said to you. He never gets drunk and would never say anything so disrespectful to anybody especially a future Luna who could know doubt kick his ass." 

I smile at that.

Chris. So the douche has a name.

Hannah comes up to me and gives me a tight hug."I'm so glad you are okay." she says tears in her eyes.

"How long have I been out?" I ask cautiously.

"A day." the Doc answers. I nod. That's not too long. 

Alpha Ian coughs gaining my attention.

"There's a pack meeting in an hour. I have a special announcement to make. You should both be there." Alpha Ian says looking at Cam and me.

He takes Hannahs hand and heads for the door but stops and turns to look at me.

"Before I forget, you can use the packlink now since you are officially part of the Silvermoon pack."

"Okay thanks."

They leave and Cam reluctantly leaves a few minutes later when I tell him I need to get dressed for the meeting but not before having a heated make out session with him. He finally left satisfied.

I walk to my closet stretching my stiff limbs. Lying in a bed for a day is not comfortable. I search through my clothes and pick a blue ruffle string top with white shorts and silver sandals. I tie my hair in a messy high ponytail.

I check the time. Everyone will be arriving soon for the meeting.

* "Babe you ready? It's about to start." Cam tells me through our mate link.

* "Yup on my way." I reply.

I grab my phone and skip down the stairs loosening my muscles. 10 minutes later I am sitting in a large hall where pack meetings our held. The whole pack has already arrived. Everyone falls silent as the Alpha takes the stage.

He coughs "Welcome everyone. Glad you could make it in such quick notice. I received an important call from some very special people this morning. They will be arriving in the morning."

"Who are our guests?" a man respectfully asks from the back.

I along with everyone else waits for his answer even though I already had an idea.

"The elders." Alpha Ian states proudly.

It is an important and special occasion for elders to visit a pack. It is a privilege to have elders as guests. Whispers ripple through the hall when the meeting is dismissed. 

Everyone is buzzing. I smile to myself.

Yes, my dads are coming to visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey second chap today!:)

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think:P

Vote 

Comment

Sinead xx