Lily's Leaving

Image is Zan at 16
Zan's pov (10 years old)
My hand dragged down the plain old beige wall, I've seen many times. It ran across the chips in the paint and I wonder what color it will be next time? Maybe a gray Lily is leaving today to go be a superhero at least thats what she said.

But Petunia told me she was going to a school for freaks. Freaks? Petunia told me if I ever became a superhero or in her words a freak she would still like me better.

"Alexzandria come and eat your food" said the wicked witch of the west or aka www. She's never really liked me at all. I walked over slowly soaking in some moments before Lily left. I oppened the white door to see mother smiling at Lily like she won the lottery. The kitchen seemed to be the only room in the house with color, the walls are a nice shade of blue, and the cabinets beng white since mother believes in white being the only pure color there is. My Father was standing taking pictures as soon as he saw me he handed me the camera. He glared and growled.
"Don't break it"
"Wouldn't count on it" I retorted, I never been able to hold my tounge like Petunia has.
"Is that an attuide young lady?" the shrill voice of my mother asked
"No it was just sarcasm"
They ignored me and stood behind Lily. How is Tori? She is going to Lily's school today also. Tori is only a year older then me, she told me she would write every day and told me to do the same. The Yang's are a very kind family always smiling her mum Kandy is one of the best cooks I've seen. Tori's mum and dad are very strict....
"Take the picture Alex" shrieked my mother.
I snapped the picture quickly and set the camera down as they where already fonding over Lily. I skipped over and grabbed an granola bar chocolate my favorite.
"Alex come say goodbye to your sister" I walked thourgh the bland door again. Lily was standing near the front entrance.
"Promise you will write me" I said my voice coming out weak
"Every day" she responded quietly we stared at each other, Lily is truely beautiful. I wonder if she will miss this bland old house? She might miss being special, the only one who is a superhero. My thoughts are disrupted by the door slamming
"Bye"