Dear Petunia

Dear readers,
This writing sucks, my bad.

Dear Petunia a.k.a. my awesome sister who I live with in her aparment.

Its fun here in Hogwarts, as I get to see Lily pissed off every SINGLE day her face when she saw me was my favorite part. She looked like she wanted to shoot me or run so fast. I got into Slytherin and I made acquaintances "What do you mean 'Acquaintances' bitch. I am the best person in Slytherin, hell in Hogwarts." Reggie said leaning over my chair in the library "Oh look who decided too join us in this bloody amazing letter writing session. Its Ms. Sunshine  and Mr. Blondie" Reggie said with a smile, I snorted when Trix and Lucy sat down glaring at Reggie. He called Bellatrix Ms. Sunshine.

"So what are we doing?" Lucy said smiling looking around at the book shelves.

"I am writing a letter, Reggie here is just annoying me for fun right?" I asked questionably tying my hair in a bun smiling softly.

"Love im not annoying" Reggie said planting a kiss on my cheek.

As I was saying petunia everyone is really great around here. I just love my life in Slytherin.

"Happy Reggie." I said looking up at him with a tired smile.

"Of course I am my little princess" Reg said with a wink as he grabbed the quill and the paper and took it. He started scribbling on it at another table. I did not even bother grabbing it from him because I did not care enough Reg will only write stuff like "I love Reg". Trix filled the silence with gossip or as she calls it information that everyone should know.

"So... did you here about Lily?" Trix said smirking softly. No one answered so she took it as a no. "Well my little minions Lily threw a fit today at James, does anyone know why? Okay apparently Lily freaked out because she found out that James did not mind kissing you." Trix said smirking "So little Miss. Insane is super jealous of you so... that means that she feels threatened by you so that means you're close to being Potters new crush." Trix said laughing "Which means-" Reggie came back and cut Trix off

"You ready for this okay here it is 'Tunie I made the Slytherin team, Guess who is on it, my best friend Reg. Who is so sweet and kind to me. But I am doing great here in Hogwarts I love you so much from Zan'" Reggie said smiling softly to himself proudly. "Now bitches I am going up to the owlery." Reg said walking out.

"Want to eat?" Lucy said getting up and Trix bounced out of her seat grabbing my arm and yanking me towards the great hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"CHOCOLATE OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I MISSED YOU BABY" I yelled looking at some chocolate in a bowl at the Slytherin table. I grabbed five and put them in my mouth. "Lucy want some chocolate?" I asked with my mouth full.

"I do not like chocolate" Lucy said simply as I looked at him like he murder my only child. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" I asked

"Like you want to kill me" He said simply as Trix laughed.

"What do you-" I was cut off by a loud roar. I looked around frantically trying to figure out what the hell that was. I opened my mouth to say 'did you guys hear that?' and all that came out was a lions roar. Lucy broke out laughing with the rest of the packed hall.

"Umm Zan?" Trix said with a smirk on her face. "I think you just got pranked by the mauraders." My head snapped towards the Gryffindor table too see the mauraders laughing. THEY. ARE. SO. DEAD.

"Go Gryffindor" man slut said standing on the top of his house table. "Now please support Gryffindor as we go aganist Slytherin in the first match this year." All the houses cheered except Slytherin. I was fuming and ready too knock him off that table. No mercy the guy ruined my voice. He is going to pay.

"Mr. Black could you plese step down from the table." Minnie said seriously.

"Sure thing minnie-" Black was cut off by him flying into the air and being twisted all around so he was dizzy. I wondered how that happened? Oh my goodness is my hand moving in circles causing Black to almost hurl. How I love hand magic it makes everything fun and easy. I slowly lowered him to the table careful not too land his fat ass on anyone..... Well maybe the wicked witch. Black tried too get up but accidently face planted into a pie instead. Oops my bad.