Sign

AN sorry for the wait this chapter is more of a filler as it will get me in the spot I wanna be in for writing purposes. Spelling and Grammar errors will be in the story.

Enjoy.

"Did you know Gryffindor is practicing before the match?" I asked Tori swinging my leg over the Huffelpuff table and grabbing a apple.

"They are?" Tori asked "What if they go over plays and then they will be all warmed up?" Tori's face was one of pure fear.

"I hope they have some good plays it will make for a good match besides Carter is making me go to the practice and match he gave me the mission of knowing the plays. I know their schedule for the next month and I have been going to practice for awhile." I knew it was a lie Carter did not ask me to watch practice he asked me to watch the match. It was only a half lie besides I like watching Gryffindor practice.

"I am coming to watch to with you" Tori said nodding and began looking at her bacon like it would kill her.

"Tori you will be fine" I said to Tori as I took her bacon and took a bite

"How would you know?" She asked me raising a eyebrow at me I swallowed the rest of the bacon in my mouth and offered a smirk.

"Because I do not talk to losers" I said and Tori jokingly punched me in the shoulder.

"Thats funny" James said sitting down across from me and Sirius sitting down next to him. "Considering you talk to your fellow Slytherin's"

"Are you calling us Slytherins losers? Might I remind you Mr. Potter that I can kick your ass" I said smiling I sickily sweet smile.

"No I would never insult Slytherin would we ever Sirius?" James said with a sarcastic tone which anyone could pick up on.

"Us?" Sirius said with a completly serious expression on his face "Never."

"That is a bunch bull and you know it" Tori said "besides you guys have to play us. Huffelpuff in about two hours. Plus don't you guys have a practice before?" Tori better not bring this up.

"Yeah we do" Sirius said narrowing his eyes at the Huffelpuff. "How did you know?"

"Alex told me" Tori said oblvious to my signs to not tell them as she picked at her scrambled eggs.

"Did she now?" James said looking at me with a smile and I bent my head down to hide the blush as my hair was up in the bun so I couldnt block my face with my hair.

"Yeah she did she has been going to your practices for awhile." Tori said finishing her eggs and catching some girls eye offering a wave. "Well I will meet you at the pitch Alex I got to get my hair braided for the game" Tori said getting up from the table as I leaned over and stole the rest of the pumpkin muffin she did not eat.

"Well since you have been going lately to watch our practices lately how come I never see you there?" James asked as Sirius got up from the table without him noticing.

"Because I am a master of disguise" I said finally bitting into my apple winking at him.

"Well I see you are supporting Gryffindor." James said guestering at his gryffindor jumer that was on my body.

"No I am supporting neither. But I sleep in this its pretty comfortable nice and warm." I said hugging myself I breathed in the scent which was wearing off. "It used to smell good, now it just smells like my dormotory."

"Well I could always just give you another one." James said stealing the rest of the bacon from my hand eating it all well giving me a wink.

"If you gave me another jumper I would support Gryffindor." I said with James smiling at me and I just smiled back.