The Slytherin's

It seemed as everything was good as I sat at the Slytherin table in the great hall as I made a friend her name was Bellatrix Black. She was a little scary at times her thick hair covering half her face, but we bonded over dueling skills. Today I was going to meet my peers, who I may or have not been avoiding. Bella gave me some advice before we talked to her friends.

"Don't insult them unless they do it first" Bella said looking straight forward.

"Why?" I wondered because I will end up insulting someone. Its just how my day normally goes.

"Just listen to me." Bella replied annoyed "Oh and by the way no matter how attractive Malfoy and Black look. Do not flirt with them. As Malfoy is in a lovely relationship with Cissy, and Reg is already annoyingly attractive and he knows it so no need to feed that ego." She finished as we where about to meet my peers.

Bella sat down grace well I almost face planted on the table, and everyone just stared at me faces varying in emotions. Malfoy looked at me like I was scum on his shoe. Regulus looked at me like I was a new breed of a unicorn. Narcissa was glaring. Bella coughed and said.

"Meet my new friend Alexzandria Evans or as I call her Alex." Bella looked at everyone with a scary glare "now introduce yourselves"

"Regulus Black you can call me Reggie, Reg, Black or insanely beautiful person." He said playfully, I felt Bella relax.

"You can call me Alex, Zan, or the hot one." I replied with a wink and Reg looked taken a back for second, but he broke out into a smile. Malfoy looked at me again but eventually introduced himself.

"If Trix likes you, I guess I can deal with you." He said cooly and looked away.

"I feel so warm and cuddly from that comment. Glad you think so high of me Lucy." I said voice dripping of sarcasm. I saw Reg and Bella hold back a laugh. But Lucy just looked confused.

"You have heard of sarcasm right Lucy?" I asked mockingly as I smirked at him from across the table and Bella tensed next to me. It took him a second to turn and look at me I was expecting a angry look but instead I got a smirk.

"Of course I have Zandia, but it is the lowest form of wit. So I normally don't hear it."

"It is a form of wit is it not Lucy?" I said raising one eyebrow waiting for him to say something back. He paused and scrunched his nose.

"I like her Trix you found a good one" he said with a smirk as he wrapped left arm around Cissy. The blond girl stuck out her thin, cold hand and opened her red lips.

"Cissy, and its nice to meet you Alex." I shook her hand and smiled sweetly.

"So you play qudditch Alex? We could really use some talent on the team." Reg said bluntly and looked confused when Lucy hit him.

"We are not that bad Reggie. Just in case you forgot Reg your on that team, and so am I" Lucy said with a roll of his eyes. "Oh hey Diane" It was only then when I felt the girl sitting next to me.

"Hey Malfoy and by the way Evans does plays qudditch she got on the beautbux team when she was 11 and then became captain when she was 13. Best chaser that was ever at that school." I looked at the girl in surprise.

"Meet Diane, Alex she is the loser who knows everything about anybody." Reg said jokingly and Diane glared at him.

"I am also the Ravenclaw who gives you all inside information on all of these disgusting children." Diane said back with no joke in her voice.

"So Zandia are you going to go out for the team because as much as I love Trix and Cissy they can not be the only chasers." Lucy asked as Reg was laughing and Diane was ready to slap him. I nodded and Lucy said "lets go."

"Now?" I asked. I have not even finished my waffles.

"yes now Zandia, Trix and Cissy are coming too so Carter can see if your good enough." Wait who the hell is Carter? Where is this Carter person? Is he scary? I am so confused. But I just stood up when Lucy yelled. "CARTER I FOUND A NEW CHASER"

Taylor Carter was a basketcase its the only way to put. He was scary and then sweet. Happy then sad. Taylor Carter was unpredictable. He was a good captian despite all of that. Taylor Carter lead his team with leadership, respect and fear.