Slytherin

Slytherin was a very odd place to be as my blood is not pure. Students at least some of them are nice but then you have people I avoid at all costs. The seventh years they hate me more than my peers at my year. I wonder what would happen...

"How about our new student answer this question professor Slughorn since she is so intelligent" My sisters high tone shattered my daydream. I looked straight at her and Lily was smirking like like she won something, bitch please I always win.

"How kind of you Lily to think about your sister that highly, Alexzandria could you tell me the purpose of mermaid eggs in the silence potion?" Why must everybody think she is being nice? Can they not see the evil?

"Mermaid eggs smell not that bad, so it takes out the odors that smell like puke. So it will not tip off the consumer that it is indeed a potion" I responded with a smirk to Lily's startled face.

"Its okay Lily-pad don't worry about it you are still my favorite Evans" Said a deep voice from across the room. "Potter please do not talk during my lessons" Said an annoyed Slughorn. Potter? Like Lily obsessed James Potter? Glasses?

"Hey Potter" I said he looked around startled that the new kid knew who he was. "By the way Glasses she wont be your favorite Evans for long. I heard she has a sister in Slytherin who I know is very awesome and amazing" I paused for a slight second.
"Evans" Slughorn said like a warning.
"Oh my god I should be more thoughtful let me introduce you. Hello Potter meet me Alexzandria Rose Evans" I winked. He raised an eyebrow amused and smirked as James Potter was ready to play along

"Oh so what makes Alexzandria Rose Evans so-"
"POTTER" Slughorn yelled.
"Great?" glasses finshed
"It must be-" I started
"POTTER AND EVANS DETENTION" Slughorn yelled I just leaned back and smiled "If you say so professor" I paused as he looked at me in surprise "What time? You know because I am soooo busy. I have a date-"
"Evans" the professor said
"Guys chill though its only with the library at 6 till-"
"Evans im warning you..."
"OMG!!!! Is it a first date Alexzandria?" Glasses wanted to get in on this. I do like the support though.
"No but me and Li go way back you know he is just the-" I started talking
"EVANS A WEEK OF DETENTION"
I waited a couple seconds to speak
"Professor you do know its rude to interrupt? Correct?" I asked. This was one of those times I need to learn to shut the hell up. Slughorns face went bright red as steam came out of his ears.
"Yes I do know that Evans but don't be a hypocrite you interrupted me."
"Really when?" I asked his face went blank as he tried to recall a time. I looked at my pretend watch "Exactly professor you interrupted me and Potters conversation." I knew exactly where to take this "do you know how rude that is? And if you want to give us detention for talking in class then I understand." I paused and nearly laughed at Slughorns face "But then you would have to be fair because your a honorable I can see that. So that would include my sister getting a lovely detention. And if you want to be the professor that ruins Lily perfect record go ahead and give us ALL detention or none at all your choice professor."
Slughorn looked around, no not around he looked directly at Lily who was wide eyed and shaking.

I smiled and awaited the answer I already knew was coming.
"Oh Lily do not worry. No detention"
"Thanks for being fair professor." I said and smiled at Lily who was glaring at me.