Oil

A/N Have not updated in a while as I had finals and wanted to spend the holidays with my family not writing fan-fiction. So apologizes but here it is.

I was jumpy for the rest of the week fearing the fact that James or Sirius will jump out of no where and kill me.

"Hey you ready for the library?" Cissy said asking me softly and calmly as if I was a wild animal about to lash out. 

"Lets go child" Reggie said frowning at me from the entrance to the common room.

"Calm your tits bitch shes coming." Trix yelled back at Reg.

"Jesus chesus you guys" I said getting up "I am just going to grab some socks" I said racing to my dorm I quickly opened my trunk looking for my socks. I quickly put them on and Reg started screeching like a banshee .

"LETS GO BITCH. I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO GO TO THE GOD DAMN BLOODY LIBRARY CANT YOU HURRY-" I raced down the stairs and sprinting back out the door.

"Im coming" I yelled after them still running.

"Thats what she said" Reg retorted back walking with the rest of the group.

"Not to you" I said brushing past him and grabbing his wand in his pocket holding it in the air as I passed him.

"GIVE IT BACK" Reg yelled as he started to run after me.

"YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAT ME TO THE LIBRARY" I yelled behind me I looked behind me to see Reg take a short cut and and he was soon out of my sight I started walking. I saw Trix and Cissy catch up with me and look at me with a questioning look.

"I bet you two ten gallons each that he will find me in the great hall in ten minutes or more eating pie" I said with a laugh as I walked a little faster to go eat food in the great hall. 

"Reg is not that dumb I will take that deal and I will pay you twenty gallons if im wrong." Trix said confidently. 

We all walked in the great hall looking if I say so myself quite bad ass.

"Where are all the teachers?" Cissy asked looking around at the great hall confused. I quickly looked to see no teachers in sight. My eyes instantly went to the gryffindor table to find the marauders. But there was barely anyone in the hall all in all ten people

"More importantly where is the marauders?" I said looking at the table in confusion knowing something bad was about to happen. 

"We should go" I said quickly.

"But we just got here and I dont really care so sit down, shut up, and eat your pie" Trix said forcefully and I sat down quietly and looked around. I mindlessly fixed my blouse and tapped my foot. 

Ten minutes passed and Reggie threw open the doors twelve minutes in and Trix started swearing as she lost the bet.

"WAND" He yelled holding his hand out I put it in his hand and he stuffed it in his pocket. He sat down looking pissed off as ever munching on some chips glaring at me the entire time.

"Look it was just a joke Reg" I said softly trying not to make him even more mad. He just sat there looking at me in anger. "It just happened Reggie you gave me the chance and I just took it" I said again only to be looked at like filth. "I am sorry Reggie" I said softly he looked up and said one word.

"Beg" I opened my mouth to start talking and he said three words "on your knees" I scoffed and started to get up but I suddenly was covered in oil head to tow and I rubbed my eyes to be able to see.

"Well if it isnt Alex did you do something different with your hair" Sirius said smirking at me in victory "oh you must have cut it."

"Well arent you two just geniuses oil really?" I asked with my hands on my hips "After I covered you in honey-" I started but was cut off by my favorite marauder.

"Why dont you look lovely today darling?" James said with a smirk leaning against a table with his arms crossed. Damn did he look good that black shirt was hugging all the right places. "Darling are you listening to me?" 

"I know I look just stunning maybe I should just slick it back" I said sarcastically back which caused James to smile which made me smile.

"It can wash out with a-" Lupin started but was cut off by a hand over his mouth. Sirius was giving Lupin a look when he tried to talk.

"Oh dont worry Lupin I dont blame you" I said softly seeing the marauders looks of confusion "I blame them"

I looked at James who was only looking at me. I looked at Reg who was laughing his ass off. James made me look foolish after I knew it was coming.

"So you say my clothes are ruined?" I asked to see Lupin nod at me. "Well might as well take it off." I said looking at James whos eyes widenen as I was trying hard not to start laugh. I winked at him and finished unbuttoning my blouse to reveal my black tank top that was now sticky to my skin. I threw at Reg who was looking at me smugly he caught the shirt and checked me out.

"I feel much better thank you" I said walking to James covered in oil. This was a bad idea. "But this oil is a little slippery." I said finally reaching James. I forgot my idea.

WHAT WAS MY PLAN???

"Fuck it" I muttered grabbing his tie and pulling his lips to mine. I pulled away and walked back calmly to where Trix was standing in the entrance. She threw her left arm around my shoulder and we started walking.

"Peace out Potter" I said holding up a peace sign.