Chapter 12

Mikaelson Compound
Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah are discussing their current predicament while Elijah looks through an old book about witches throughout the ages. Upstairs in Davina's room, with Mireya reading to her and Marcel arrived with food for her, but she stands up and screams at him, frightened.

Davina telekinetically throws him against a wall. "Go away!"

"Come on," Marcel groans out. "You got to be starving. You haven't eaten since--"

"Since your best friend killed my best friend?"

"Davina, I'm sorry about what happened to this kid Tim," Marcel tells her with honesty.

"I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay," Davina fired back.

Marcel sighs. "He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, but right now, I just want to make peace with you."

"Why? So we can be one big happy frankenstein family?"

Davina glares at Marcel for a moment before she begins vomiting up dirt all over her bed, startling Mireya.

"Davina!" Mireya wraps an comforting arm around Davina, as she continues to throw up soil.

"Davina," Marcel begins to panic. "Davina!"

Klaus, who has heard the commotion, enters the room to investigate.

"What's with all the racket?" He stops in his tracks when he sees Davina, in Mireya's comforting arms, still throwing up soil

"What's with all the racket?" He stops in his tracks when he sees Davina, in Mireya's comforting arms, still throwing up soil. "Bloody hell."

Suddenly, the house begins to shake violently, as though it's an earthquake. Elijah and Hayley walk out onto the balcony overlooking the courtyard, where they find Rebekah looking around in confusion.

"What the hell is going on?"

Klaus walks out to join them, looking grim. "Davina."

Rebekah, looking worried, rushes into Davina's bedroom to check on her. Mireya sat next to her, caressing a soothing hand on Davina's head. Rebekah sits next to them.

"Hey. What kind of game do you think you're playing?" Rebekah asked. "I said disrupt the household, not destroy the whole city." That earned Rebekah a discouraging look from Mireya, but she ignores it.

"I didn't do it. Not on purpose. I-- I don't know what's wrong with me." Mireya quickly soothes her with gentle words.

Elijah leaves the room, getting ready to leave to find a suitable witch, but stops when he finds Hayley waiting for him in the hallway.

"You're going to see Sophie."

"You don't have to eavesdrop. I keep nothing from you," Elijah tells her.

"Yeah, well, I don't want to keep anything from you either, and if you're going out to see Sophie, then there's something that you should know." She pauses, looking anxious, before she continues. "She called me and asked me for a favor. She promised me that she would help break the curse that Marcel put on my people in exchange for some information. And I didn't think anything of it, but then Davina started doing those pictures of Celeste--"