Answers

Makaila31
How Mireya going to act? Why Jasper coming back? Are Hayley and Elijah still gonna happen? What's Danny?

In the second book, Mireya is basically gonna be like Allison Argent.
Jasper isn't coming back, he hasn't been to New Orleans yet.
I don't know....maybe...
You'll have to find out what Danny is in book 2.

httpmikaelson
-Is Hayley and Elijah gonna happen?
-Are you gonna follow through the plot of season 2 and 3?
-Does Mireya like her brother?
-Will there be more Mireya and Klaus moment?
-And will anybody affect the relationship between Mireya and Klaus?
-Are you gonna turn Hayley into a Hybrid? Are you gonna still have the wedding for Hayley and Jackson? And is Cami gonna have feelings for Klaus?

-I don't know...maybe...
-Yes I'm gonna follow through the plot of season 2 and 3...with a bit of my own person twists.
-She's not sure what to think about her brother. She likes him because he's her older brother, but at the same time she doesn't like him, because he left her.
-Yes. Yes, there will be more Mireya and Klaus moments
-Someone will try
-Yes, Hayley will become a hybrid but I won't tell you how. Yes they are still going to get married. And Cami will have a slight feelings for Klaus, but not like fully

butterflix
Will Alec have an affect in Mireya and Klaus relationship?

No he will not. Even though Alec may still be in love with her, he doesn't want to ruin their relationship.

missylou021
Why does Mireya have a daylight ring and pendant?

Mireya doesn't know that the pendant that Klaus gave her is a daylight pendant. Only Klaus knows.

obsessivereader0893
Is Kerron still alive??????

Yes Kerron is still alive. Just that towards the end of the book (season), Kerron participated in the Battle of New Orleans with Elijah.

Seoul4life
When will you make the second book?

I'm going to upload the book cover and summary and some non-chapters sometime in January.
The first non-chapter will be the Playlist. The second will be Mireya's profile. And there may or may not be a third non-chapter.

The official book 2 chapters will start in either Jan. 22nd or Feb. 12th.

____________________

Any suggestions for book 2?

Any song suggestions for book 2 playlist?

Does anyone know a show where there's a baby boy/toddler in the series?

Who should Rebekah get involved with?
-Jasper
-Alec
-Danny

_______________________

There is one more secret that I forgot to add.
Does anyone remember Tom Avery? Stefan Salvatore's doppelganger?
Well, Mireya knew him. She went on a trip to Atlanta, and they met during her days there.
This was before she met Alec.
Mireya and Tom went out a lot, but were not romantically involved.
Just imagine her reaction when she meets Stefan in season/book 3.

_________________________

Any questions?

P.S.- I need help making a summary for book 2